TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is looking for an experienced HR professional to own a significant portion of the company’s People function. This role is key to bringing efficiency to our processes and scale our rapidly growing company.
- Own the payroll function for the US: semi-monthly payroll, quarterly variable compensation payouts, merit/promo payouts, and more
- Work with ADP and Finance on all employee tax matters
- Reconcile and regularly audit all related payroll deductions
- Assist with leave of absence administration
- Main point of contact for all immigration updates and case processing
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to stay on top of cases needed/builds guides to assist with candidate questions (“Do we sponsor XYZ visa?”)
- Compensation admin
- Assist with data admin related to compensation strategy and pay bands
- Partner with HRBPs and Comp team during merit/promotion cycles
- Data Integrity
- Ensure data integrity/consistency from role creation through employee lifecycle
- Liaise with Finance, Recruiting, and other HR team members to maintain source of truth
- Audit information for all People Ops owned systems
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in data management and HR technology
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analytics to support People team programs and initiatives
- Benefits and Compliance
- Become a SME on our benefits and policies in order to facilitate administration, respond to questions, and interface with carriers to solve questions or concerns.
- Maintain working knowledge of federal and state employment laws to reduce risk and ensure compliance
- 3+ years experience in HR
- Prior experience running payroll for a fast-growing company
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, statistics or related field
- You are operations-minded -- you love building systems to help things run as efficiently as possible.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with shifting priorities.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Yoga, bootcamp, massages
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We received recognition as a Best in the Business by Inc which is for companies that have a positive impact beyond their strong financial results. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2020 and 2019. In 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 4 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.