TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
The Manager will be responsible for the integration, maintenance and upkeep of TripleLift’s publishers. You will work in concert with Publisher Client Service, Interaction Design and Yield teams to onboard publisher inventory and activate them for TripleLift’s various formats. This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper growth company and be an instrumental contributor to accelerating its market growth.
The Operations team is new to TripleLift and will serve a pivotal role in the success of TripleLift’s most esteemed clientele. The Manager will be an expert in managing these publishers' placements and integrations, ensuring their long-term success. Additionally the Manager will provide support across the entire supply team including publisher client service, publisher development and placement design. In this role you would also be heavily involved in yield management projects and advanced publisher experimentation. Further, you will serve as a point of technical escalation for the Client Services team using your expertise to debug publisher-side issues.
- Launch experiments in conjunction with our Yield Team and publisher clientele to advance monetization strategies and techniques;
- Work alongside Yield Team and PCS to debug integration and placement render obstacles;
- Manage and ensure success of publisher placements - monitor performance, launch new accounts, QA placements, qualify domains, make optimization suggestions, set up reports, etc.;
- Own the integration process across new and existing publishers to ensure consistent success and adoption of best practices;
- Consult and direct clients on integration best practices;
- Implement post-launch health checks to ensure integration is functioning optimally;
- Develop strategies for integration alongside Supply, Yield and Product to streamline publisher;
- Provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunity;
- Using knowledge of HTML and CSS, resolve publisher placement render issues;
- Support the Publisher Development team by consulting publishers on integration suggestions during the pre-sales process
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Background in Web Development
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS, SQL, testing and debugging, browser Dev Tools;
- Familiarity with responsive design, app design, basic back-end, JQuery, React;
- Intimate knowledge of Google Ad Manager and Google Publisher Tag technologies;
- Experience working as a mentor, able to teach junior team members;
- Experience working for or with a digital publisher;
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
2-5 years experience
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Yoga, bootcamp, massages
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We received recognition as a Best in the Business by Inc which is for companies that have a positive impact beyond their strong financial results. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2020 and 2019. In 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 4 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.