TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
About the role
TripleLift is looking for an experienced Product Manager with digital advertising and video streaming experience to work on our new Advanced Advertising line of business, which includes new formats and brand integrations delivered programmatically. These advertising experiences appear within the content itself (e.g. product placement in a TV show) and are personalized for each viewer and activated programmatically. .
As a Product Manager dedicated to OTT campaign delivery, you will drive the strategy and execution of the platform responsible for the planning, delivery and measurement of advanced OTT campaigns. You will have extensive experience with marketing technology tools, 3rd party vendors, and the use of technology to maximize the efficiency of marketing dollars. This is an exciting opportunity for the right entrepreneurial and analytical candidate, who wants to join a fast-paced team and feels at home in both marketing and technology.
- Establish, evangelize, and obtain cross-functional alignment around your vision of your product area. Contribute to TripleLift’s overall product strategy
- Understand the needs of our media buyers - Primarily our Agency and Brands to understand their needs, and build products to meet them.
- Work with Design and Engineering to develop our products and plan their phasing and rollout
- Drive product commercialization in collaboration with cross-functional teams including Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Solutions, Client Services, and others
- Become an expert in the business of our customers and an advocate for their needs as we evolve our company and product
- Help establish product best practices and work to weave them into the fabric of excellence at TripleLift
- 5+ years in Product Management.
- 3+ years in ad tech and deep understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and its players
- Specialization or experience working with PMPs, deals platforms, or inventory packaging strategies a huge plus
- Deep understanding of ad operations and common digital advertising workflows
- Big picture vision and ability to enlist and excite others, aligning them behind your ideas
- Initiative and hustle; you get things done where others would have given up
- Knack of coaching others and making complex concepts clear and accessible
New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity options
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Weekly Yoga & Bootcamp
- Membership to Headspace (Meditation)
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We received recognition as a Best in the Business by Inc which is for companies that have a positive impact beyond their strong financial results. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2020 and 2019. In 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 4 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.