Senior Full Stack Engineer (Vision & Graphics)
TripleLift, New York - Remote
The Evolution of Display
TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is looking for a senior full stack software engineer to join our Vision & Graphics team, which is a cross-functional team of engineers focused on build technology to realistically composite brands and products into television shows using computer vision, CGI and 3D rendering.
An example of our OTT integrated market formats is dynamic product placement, where a product featured in a TV scene is targeted to the individual viewer (e.g. one viewer sees a Coke bottle in the scene; another viewer sees a Sprite bottle).
You will be rapidly prototyping and developing tools and user interfaces for the creative teams, account management teams and business development teams to interact with directly. The software you build will immediately have a large impact on our organization and business development efforts by empowering them to analyze large amounts of content in near-real time to find optimal places for brand and product insertions.
You will work in collaboration with our CV/ML engineers and VFX artists to write, empower and scale their work: for example, by deploying APIs that leverage computer vision models that our ML engineers have trained.
- Rapidly prototype software, APIs and user interfaces to empower and scale the work that the creative teams and ML engineers do
- Building and maintain video processing infrastructure that ingests large amounts of video content and feeds it to our ML models with parallelization as a focus (you are not responsible for building ML models)
- Writing software integrations with VFX tools such as Nuke to import and export data, such as color information, camera tracking information, etc.
- Managing internally-facing and externally-facing API endpoints
- Ship reliable, scalable, efficient, and elegant code
- Python & OpenCV for image processing
- Python & Java to power core software and APIs
- Typescript & ReactJS to power web-based user interfaces
- Amazon Web Services & Terraform to manage our deployment and infrastructure
- 7+ years of experience as a full stack engineer
- Experience shipping production code
- Experience with FFMPEG and other video processing and encoding tools preferred
- Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent experience
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We received recognition as a Best in the Business by Inc which is for companies that have a positive impact beyond their strong financial results. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2020 and 2019. In 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 4 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events