TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company with products at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone — publishers, advertisers and consumers — by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale, TripleLift is leading the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television. Working with 90% of the publishers on the comScore 200, 100% of the brands on the AdAge 100, and 100% of the top 20 global DSPs, TripleLift has grown its revenue by high double digits since inception and has now recorded five years of accelerating profitability.
TripleLift, part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, has appeared on the Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Crain's New York Fast 50 for four consecutive years, and has been on Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for the last two years. Find out more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
The TripleLift Finance team is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant. In this role, you will apply your technical GAAP accounting skills to assist with the monthly close along with the preparation of the financial statements. You will own the day-to-day accounting activities of a fast-pace, ever-changing, ad tech company. You are analytical, a natural problem solver, and work well under pressure.
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations and financial statement variance analysis
- Prepare cash reconciliation, prepaids and accruals
- Assist in annual financial audits, including preparing audit schedules and responding to audit inquiries
- Prepare disclosure schedules for quarterly and annual filings
- Contribute to the implementation of new or enhancements of current accounting systems, programs or procedures
- Ensure work complies with SOX standards
- Participates in departmental projects and initiatives
- Manage client billing and discrepancies
- Maintain documentation to identify for opportunities to automate and improve daily accounting processes
Who you are
- A self-starter - you are proactive and analytical, with the ability to work with a sense of urgency with minimal supervision/training
- A perfectionist - you are highly detailed oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task several projects on short deadlines
- Have an entrepreneurial approach - you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and open environment
- Have superior reasoning ability - you are able to understand transaction process flows. Ability to reconcile reports, transactions and data generated from dissimilar systems.
- An excellent financial communicator - you have a proven ability to present and convey financial information effectively
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or a related field
- CPA required
- 3-5+ years of experience in a public or corporate accounting position, ideally both
- Acute attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills - including written and verbal communications
- Ability to juggle multiple high priorities and have a willingness to learn
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and spreadsheet applications
- Major plus if you have experience with various system applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Sheets, Intacct, Bill.com, Tallie, and Expensify
Benefits and Company Perks
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefits
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by AdExchanger as Programmatic Power Player, Digiday as Best Ad Tech Platform, by Inc. as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits, and among Inc’s Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.