TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company with products at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone — publishers, advertisers and consumers — by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale, TripleLift is leading the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television. Working with 90% of the publishers on the comScore 200, 100% of the brands on the AdAge 100, and 100% of the top 20 global DSPs, TripleLift has grown its revenue by high double digits since inception and has now recorded five years of accelerating profitability.
TripleLift, part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, has appeared on the Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Crain's New York Fast 50 for four consecutive years, and has been on Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for the last two years. Find out more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager, Technology to join its growing Talent Acquisition team. This is the perfect opportunity to play a large role in further building our emerging technical presence. In this role, you’ll own and drive the technical recruiting process end to end. We work collaboratively with our hiring managers to develop strategies to find the best Product & Engineering talent for the organization. We’re looking for someone that is passionate about building teams across our back-end, front-end, solutions engineering and product teams.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop sourcing strategy for technical positions
- Support Talent Acquisition team by building strategy for sourcing pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Set and achieve aggressive outreach goals
- Performance management of Technical TA team
- Understand process improvements and build TA data reporting infrastructure
- Propose and define offers with hiring team
- Extend and negotiate offers with candidates
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience in a technical recruiting or engineering role at a hyper growth company
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques such as boolean strings, x-ray search, etc.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of agile development principles, engineering functions, and current trends in technology
- Creativity in problem solving, resourcefulness across all stages of hiring process
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or another comparable ATS
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, organizational psychology, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
5-7 years of full-time technical recruiting experience with proven results.
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by AdExchanger as Programmatic Power Player, Digiday as Best Ad Tech Platform, by Inc. as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits, and among Inc’s Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Tech Jobs For You
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Storage
Gemini, New York, New York; Portland, Oregon; Chicago, Illinois; ...