TripleLift is the advertising technology company reinventing ad placement at the intersection of creative, media and data. Our marketplace serves the world’s leading brands, publishers, streaming companies and demand-side platforms, executing over 1 trillion ad transactions every month. Customers choose us because of our addressable offerings from native to online video to connected television, innovations that insert brands into content in real-time, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing partner performance.
Part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, TripleLift has appeared on both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for five consecutive years, has been named to Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for three straight years and was awarded Most Innovative TV Advertising Technology by AdExchanger in 2021. Find out how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
TripleLift is seeking an Application Reliability Engineer to contribute to our technical escalations operations. This candidate will focus on ensuring that external clients are incredibly satisfied with TL platform and internal stakeholders are properly leveraged to execute. This candidate will sit at the middle of the TL organization serving as the common connection among all groups at TL.
The TL Application Reliability Engineer exhibits a deep product expertise across the platform, highly responsive and professional communication, creative problem solving, and effective coordination of internal resources. This role is perfect for someone who desires to learn and navigate the full platform and utilize various skillsets to resolve issues and identify ripe opportunities for improvement. The candidate should be intrinsically motivated in seeing the escalations queue reach 0.
This Application Reliability Engineer has a passion for understanding technology, increasing client happiness, resolving complex technical problems, and empowering other teams. This individual must be able to creatively troubleshoot as well as effectively communicate to the internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a positive attitude who can easily switch from coding a new tool to resolving discrepancies with a strategic partner.
- Provide platform-wide assistance to internal stakeholders;
- Resolve escalations 80-90% of the time (investigation -> actioning / escalating further to core);
- Work on platform enhancements / internal tooling 10-20% of the time (notice the same type of escalation coming in, suggest a tool);
- Understand the technical and commercial “flows” to motivate platform improvements and debugging;
- Manage customer escalations, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible;
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues;
- Create and maintain internal tools that empowers stakeholders to execute faster and answer their own questions
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, numpy, R, etc;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments -- collaboratively or autonomously;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or technical field.
- Studies in advertising, communications, marketing, or other discipline with demonstrated technical exposure.
Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in customer application escalations, technical solutions, engineering, or other technical position.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Free yoga lessons, bootcamp, meditation
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Crain’s Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc.
- Crain’s Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018
- CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by AdExchanger as Programmatic Power Player, Digiday as Best Ad Tech Platform, by Inc. as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits, and among Inc’s Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
File hosting service