TripleLift is the advertising technology company reinventing ad placement at the intersection of creative, media and data. Our marketplace serves the world’s leading brands, publishers, streaming companies and demand-side platforms, executing over 1 trillion ad transactions every month. Customers choose us because of our addressable offerings from native to online video to connected television, innovations that insert brands into content in real-time, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing partner performance.
Part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, TripleLift has appeared on both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for five consecutive years, has been named to Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for three straight years and was awarded Most Innovative TV Advertising Technology by AdExchanger in 2021. Find out how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
The Technical Artist will be part of an engineering team that will have the critical and challenging responsibility of supporting the creative VFX team in our newest product line: integrating brands and products into ready for broadcast television shows (in this sense, we are a “post-post production” solution). You can see examples of our work here: https://triplelift.com/ctv. These placements include a mixture of 2D elements (think “ads on billboards”) and 3D elements (think “bottle on a table”). We need a technical artist that wants to build and support an insanely high volume, highly automated 2D/3D compositing system for on-demand product placement. You will be working at the intersection of cloud, VFX, and computer vision.
- Create standards for 3D models
- Develop referencing and inheritance structure for 3D models and environments
- Develop automated modeling and cleanup methods
- Cleaning and filling the gaps in synthesized scene meshes and HDRs, using scripted and interactive methods
- Ensuring all 3D assets have cinematic entertainment quality
- Ensuring all 3D assets are render performant and optimized
- Write exporters to move 3D assets through layout, rendering and compositing
- Research and evaluate video-to-3D solutions
- Augment scene data solutions with proprietary tooling that increases and cleans quality of data (meshes, textures, materials, hdr)
- Create tools to compose extracted meshes and point clouds into a usable 3d environment for final renders and composites
- Model and texture product and brand objects
- Create referencing structure between 3D product masters and variants (e.g. create separation of concerns between mesh, textures, and mesh modifiers)
- Create parametric controls for 3D product variants (e.g. open cereal box, closed cereal box)
- Develop parametric modeling controls in Maya (e.g. make the potato chip bag empty, make it full)
- Develop parametric lighting controls in Maya and Nuke (e.g. make the rim light on the model brighter/dimmer)
- Write documentation for production artists using your tools and workflows
- Maya scripting, Houdini a big plus
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Texturing
- 3D Lighting
- Development and understanding of data interchange formats
- Rendering optimization, realtime and offline, with Arnold or Unreal Engine
Nice to have
- Nuke scripting
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by AdExchanger as Programmatic Power Player, Digiday as Best Ad Tech Platform, by Inc. as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits, and among Inc’s Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.