TripleLift is the advertising technology company reinventing ad placement at the intersection of creative, media and data. Our marketplace serves the world’s leading brands, publishers, streaming companies and demand-side platforms, executing over 1 trillion ad transactions every month. Customers choose us because of our addressable offerings from native to online video to connected television, innovations that insert brands into content in real-time, and supportive experts dedicated to maximizing partner performance.
Part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio, TripleLift has appeared on both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for five consecutive years, has been named to Business Insider’s list of Hottest Ad Tech Companies for three straight years and was awarded Most Innovative TV Advertising Technology by AdExchanger in 2021. Find out how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
At 1plusX, we empower publishers and advertisers to take control of their first-party assets to drive business results. Our real-time data management, data clean room, and CTV solutions converge to help customers engage their audiences with more meaningful and personalized content and advertising. We support publishers in monetizing their inventory and optimize advertisers’ marketing performance through data. So far, we’ve enhanced the marketing performance of companies around the world including Axel Springer, BI Garage, Le Figaro, South China Morning Post, and Tegna. And now part of TripleLift as of March 2022, the advertising technology company reinventing ad placement at the intersection of creative, media and data, we’re bringing publishers and marketers the most viable solution for the privacy-centric era of advertising.
As an Account Executive, you will report to our US Sales Director and will be responsible for growing our Publisher client base. In this role you will identify Publisher prospects, create sales strategies and plans, and sign Publishers as new 1plusX Platform clients.
- You proactively identify, qualify and close new business opportunities
- You create prospect-specific sales strategies and deliver compelling sales presentations to decision maker/ influencer stakeholders
- You diligently manage prospects through the SaaS sales cycle, constantly defining and executing sales tactics to advance the sales process.
- You succeed in closing new business by negotiating business terms and contractual agreements with new customers.
- You provide regular sales forecasts and assessments of progress and challenges to leadership.
- You build awareness and generate business opportunities by representing 1plusX at conferences and events.
- You support and improve the global sales operations processes that enable us to operate efficiently.
- You work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Business Development colleagues to drive lead generation and awareness.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills and are comfortable communicating with senior level stakeholders.
- You have high emotional intelligence, a passion for connecting with people, and the ability to create and maintain deep relationships with prospects and clients.
- You are passionate about Sales, proactive and resourceful in closing deals, and driven to achieve sales goals.
- You have the ability to listen and quickly understand customer-specific use cases and how our product can add value.
- You can work independently and have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have the ability to travel as needed to meet prospects and attend conferences.
You have 3+ years of SaaS sales experience, with a preference for experience selling ad tech (SSP, ad servers, DMPs, etc.) to medium- or large-size Digital Media Companies.
Remote (NY preferred)
Benefits and Company Perks (US)
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Weekly Yoga & Bootcamp
- Membership to Headspace (Meditation)
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
We love celebrating our achievements. They remind us of our contributions making advertising work for everyone, and the TripleLifters who make it all possible. TripleLift is proud to be recognized by Digiday for our best-in-class ad technology, as a Best Workplace for our culture and benefits and among the Best in Business for our innovations and positive impact on the industry by Inc.
To check out more of our awards and distinctions, please visit https://triplelift.com/ideas/#distinctions
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DE&I initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.
About us TripleLift makes native programmatic simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website. Accessible via the industry’s first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world’s biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.
Want to learn more about TripleLift? Visit TripleLift's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.