Technical Project Manager – IT Security
trivago, Leipzig, Germany
World's top hotel search & price comparison site
Are you a developer with excellent organizational skills who is looking for a position where your work shapes the future of a globally recognized hotel search?
We’re looking for a problem-solving Technical Project Manager to join our Advertiser Engineering team in Leipzig. In this role, you will have an overview of everything that happens in all of our Tech teams, in order to support them in their hour of need. If you’re looking for a challenging role in an environment that encourages new ideas, continuous personal development and the courage to question the status quo, apply today.
What you’ll do:
- Guide delivery teams in implementing controls securely, using your comprehensive knowledge of IT Security topics.
- Act as an interface between the Tech Lead of Advertiser Engineering, many different Technology Teams from different locations (Palma, Düsseldorf, Amsterdam) and other Departments, and be responsible for creating technical concepts and coordinating the entire project cycle of new product launches.
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to understand their requirements, e.g. for new website functions.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, coordinate resources, monitor the progress of projects and stay on top of things that are happening in the Technology Department at trivago.
- Moreover, you will be responsible for recognizing stuck – situations in the area of Technology as well as for solving them (alone or with others).
- Define ‘Making trivago IT Transparent’ as your mission statement, and execute your mission by holding presentations and workshops etc. on a regular basis.
What you’ll definitely need:
- An educational background in IT, Software Engineering, Project Management or a similar field.
- A track record of implementing standards like PCI DSS.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in in Project Management, IT, Software Engineering or a similar field.
- To be a good communicator and negotiator with great stakeholder management skills, able to work collaboratively across departments to reach common goals.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
Düsseldorf-based trivago lets users search and compare hotel prices from more than 200 booking sites - that's over 1.3 million hotels in over 190 countries.
Most of their highly diverse staff is based out of Germany. But you don't know an umlaut from an oompah band, you say? Have no fear - trivago's relocation package includes visa sponsorship, assistance on your apartment hunt, and newcomer loans for relocation needs.
Want to learn more about trivago? Visit https://www.trivago.com
Jobs You May Like
Global Telecommunications Specialist
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Snap Inc., Toronto, ON
Director of Software Engineering
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Relevance Engineer (New Grad)
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Senior Security Engineer
Zuora, San Mateo, CA