Art Director – Communication Design
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
World's top hotel search & price comparison site
Are you a disruptive designer with a strategic mindset who not only likes to move with the latest innovations, but wants to shape them? Our Traveler Marketing Design team are looking for a thought-leading Art Director who is not afraid to take risks to drive our communication design forward using creative ideas and exquisite design.
What you’ll do:
- Ideate, introduce and apply expert art direction.
- Ensure the highest standard of visual execution across all media and communication efforts,
- Inspire and motivate stakeholders to be similarly creatively progressive, through the application and presentation of fresh and inventive visual work.
- Review the work of designers and provide direction, feedback and support.
- Always stay ahead of the game with new innovations in the sphere; uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into communication.
- Consistently work to strike the perfect balance between creative work and data informed results to create the most harmonious design for our users.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 5+ years of work experience in the advertising or marketing field.
- A Master of Science or diploma in Communication Design, Advertising, or a role-relevant field.
- Excellent skills in, and expert overview of the latest art and design packages.
- An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which brand communication is represented and carried.
- Excellent photography, typography and illustration skills.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience working within an agency environment.
- Good motion design skills would be a plus.
- To be a natural leader, who not only looks out for the company’s interests but supports individuals in their personal development.
Düsseldorf-based trivago lets users search and compare hotel prices from more than 200 booking sites - that's over 1.3 million hotels in over 190 countries.
Most of their highly diverse staff is based out of Germany. But you don't know an umlaut from an oompah band, you say? Have no fear - trivago's relocation package includes visa sponsorship, assistance on your apartment hunt, and newcomer loans for relocation needs.
Want to learn more about trivago? Visit trivago's website.
Jobs You May Like
UI/UX Designer - Unreal Engine 4
Survios, Culver City, CA
IDEO, San Francisco
User Experience Designer
Accenture, CA - El Segundo, USA
Full Stack Developer – Game Framework
Wire Stone - Strategist
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ