Product Manager – Search Results Display – Hotel Search
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
World's top hotel search & price comparison site
Do you want the chance to lead projects which affect millions of people globally every day? Are you a data-driven multitasker with a natural sense for great UX? We are looking for a Product Owner who is passionate about providing users with the best hotel search experience in the world. Are you up for the challenge?
What you’ll do:
- You will be working in the team responsible for the search results & content display of the trivago site. You will drive the conceptualization, development and release of features relating to these objectives:
- Creating an immersive and rich image/media based hotel comparison and selection experience.
- Enhancing our map search experience.
- In your PO role you will take responsibility for the whole life-cycle of a project: from ideation, writing user stories, driving development and analysing performance for future optimization.
- Understand customer needs and gather requirements, in order to develop new and enhance existing features.
- Maintain the product roadmap and backlog of your own dedicated SCRUM team.
- Continuously track and analyse your KPIs to ensure your efforts are having the desired effects.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A bachelor’s in Computer Science, Business, Web Design or a similar, relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of UX & Visual Design.
- Soft skills (personal traits suited to the role –entrepreneurial passion, data-driven, team player, multi-tasker etc.).
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- 2+ years experience working as a Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Experience working in an agile environment and good knowledge of scrum practices.
- Experience working with geographic database systems.
- Experience using A/B testing analytical systems.
Düsseldorf-based trivago lets users search and compare hotel prices from more than 200 booking sites - that's over 1.3 million hotels in over 190 countries.
Most of their highly diverse staff is based out of Germany. But you don't know an umlaut from an oompah band, you say? Have no fear - trivago's relocation package includes visa sponsorship, assistance on your apartment hunt, and newcomer loans for relocation needs.
Want to learn more about trivago? Visit https://www.trivago.com
Jobs You May Like
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
XO Group, New York, NY
Palantir Technologies, Munich, Germany
Senior/Group Product Manager, Okta Integration Network
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Software Product Manager
littleBits, New York, NY
Product Designer, Growth
Change.org, San Francisco, CA