Motion Art Director – Communication Design
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
World's top hotel search & price comparison site
Are you looking for a role where you have the creative freedom to initiate and develop your own concepts while showcasing your sweet, sweet animation skills?
Our newly-formed ‘Communication Design’ team is looking for an experienced Motion Designer to be the designated expert to the Online Marketing teams, in order to make trivago’s social media, email campaigns and online platform deliverables stand out from the crowd.
What you’ll do:
Create visually stunning animations that engage and inspire our audience, while remaining true to our brand voice, and complimentary to the content provided by the marketing teams.
Inspire the Motion Designers in the Comm-Design team by providing innovative, creative direction.
Manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations by transparently communicating the technical possibilities and limitations of a project.
Challenge the status-quo by initiating new and exciting ideas that galvanize our users’ experience as they journey along our social touchpoints.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ solid experience in Motion Design in a professional design-focused setting such as an agency or motion graphics studio.
- To be a master of After-effects, with high proficiency in other Adobe Creative applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that allow you to clearly convey and present your ideas to multiple stakeholders from different teams, and convince them of your vision.
- Graduate-level education in Design, Animation or Film Editing.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience producing Social Media content including GIFs and short-form video.
- Previous experience in plate-spinning would be a plus: you must be an expert multi-tasker for this role!
Düsseldorf-based trivago lets users search and compare hotel prices from more than 200 booking sites - that's over 1.3 million hotels in over 190 countries.
Most of their highly diverse staff is based out of Germany. But you don't know an umlaut from an oompah band, you say? Have no fear - trivago's relocation package includes visa sponsorship, assistance on your apartment hunt, and newcomer loans for relocation needs.
Want to learn more about trivago? Visit trivago's website.
Jobs You May Like
UX Designer, Marketing
Animoto, New York, New York
Senior UX Designer - mobile apps
Melbourne IT, Melbourne
Product Design Intern
Gusto, San Francisco
Senior User Interface Engineer - Acquisition
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
SigFig, San Francisco
Lead Product Designer
Collective Health, San Francisco