Product Manager – Marketing Tools
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
World's top hotel search & price comparison site
Do you want to be the person responsible for the co-ordination of innovative projects to drive users to trivago, from ideation to execution? Our Product team is looking for a dynamic Product Manager with a strong knowledge of marketing channels and outstanding stakeholder management to collaborate with multiple departments in order to push their projects to the finish line. Are you willing to challenge the status quo? Read on….
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of projects and all issues related to it, maintaining a general overview of every feature of the project and every cross-departmental contributor involved.
- Align with external publishers and service providers (Google, Facebook, Criteo, BlueKai etc.)
- Co-ordinate scrum product development practices (sprint planning, backlog grooming etc.)
- Continually assess workload, prioritize stakeholder requests and oversee the handover of projects to stakeholders.
What you’ll definitely need:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role, as a Project Manager or Product Owner.
- A good knowledge of online marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate and Email Marketing. (Knowledge in GTM would be a plus).
- Strong analytical skills with a clear understanding of different testing methods (AB, qualitative/quantitative etc.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- A proficient knowledge of agile practices.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in Performance Marketing and SEO.
- An educational background in Engineering, Analytics or UX Design.
Düsseldorf-based trivago lets users search and compare hotel prices from more than 200 booking sites - that's over 1.3 million hotels in over 190 countries.
Most of their highly diverse staff is based out of Germany. But you don't know an umlaut from an oompah band, you say? Have no fear - trivago's relocation package includes visa sponsorship, assistance on your apartment hunt, and newcomer loans for relocation needs.
Want to learn more about trivago? Visit trivago's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer Intern
SelfMade, New York HQ
Reflektive, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, Audience
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Product Manager- Commerce Platform
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Technical Product Manager
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
1010data, New York