Project Manager – Marketing Analytics Specialist
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
World's top hotel search & price comparison site
Are you an analytical mastermind, looking for a position where your expertise can shape the marketing make-up of a globally recognized company? We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with unrivaled data skills to take responsibility for the company-wide rollout of new analytics tools. If you have the knowledge, the adaptable mindset, the patience and the confidence that this role requires, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Take over the responsibility to integrate, maintain and improve the analytical setup across all departments, channels and stakeholders at trivago.
- Match internal KPI & tracker to tools: Translate internal tracking and attribution to a format understandable by our analytics tools, initially making sure that whichever new tools we adopt reflect the internal KPI dashboards.
- Make the best out of anayltics tools for trivago: Communicate with the companies responsible for the tools and programs to make sure trivago’s analytics setup matches best practices. Implement, test and drive feature adoption of new analytics suites of products at trivago.
- Drive global strategy: Drive & execute a global analytics setup and measurement strategy across all channels at trivago, to allow cross-department / cross-channel tracking and analysis.
- Be the contact person for all related topics: Share knowledge, news and provide training for all analytics tool related topics across trivago. You will be available for all questions and issues from all departments.
- Create a detailed roadmap and prioritize roll-out based on stakeholder input.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 2+ years’ experience working with Google Analytics.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner/ Project Manager.
- Patience: You will be dealing with lots of different technologies due to our different platforms.
- Excellent planning and communication skills: You must integrate a proper roadmap that all stakeholders agree on, and managing expectations based on business potential / value contribution.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous experience of rolling out analytic tools at other large companies, preferably in an online environment.
- Work experience in the field of Online Marketing.
Instead of writing a letter of motivation, we would like to ask you to answer the following questions and upload them as a pdf file with your CV. Please answer all questions in English and make sure to stick to the provided word limit.
- Tell us about your experience with previous analytics tools (max. 300 words)
- Where did you have the chance to roll out new tools, or how would you roll out these tools at trivago (max. 300 word)
- What do you think are the biggest challenges faced when implementing a tool company wide and how would you would tackle them? (max 200. words)
Düsseldorf-based trivago lets users search and compare hotel prices from more than 200 booking sites - that's over 1.3 million hotels in over 190 countries.
Most of their highly diverse staff is based out of Germany. But you don't know an umlaut from an oompah band, you say? Have no fear - trivago's relocation package includes visa sponsorship, assistance on your apartment hunt, and newcomer loans for relocation needs.
Want to learn more about trivago? Visit trivago's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.