Senior Director of Product, Core Product
TrueAccord, Remote, USA
See jobs at TrueAccord
What You'll Do:
- Lead, manage, and coach a team of outstanding product managers, channel operation experts, and product analysts.
- Drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product area, and communicate it to C-level executives, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Translate business goals and long-term company vision into product strategy for your product area.
- Lead quarterly and half-yearly planning activities, including roadmapping, staffing, and budgeting, collaborating with various peer teams to deliver aligned priorities, budget asks and expectations.
- Define and track performance metrics for better client and consumer success.
- Champion new opportunities in your area that move the business forward, and work with key executives, and interdepartmental stakeholders to secure support and investment.
- Act as the subject matter expert and communicate our product offering and product performance initiatives both internally and externally.
- Implement best practices for rapid testing, learning, and continuous innovation, while maintaining the highest level of compliance with regulations.
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years in Product Management experience with 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Exceptional externally and internally facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional data analysis skills: you're able to derive insights into what will move the needle on performance metrics.
- Proven success implementing data-driven processes to turn a vision into a prioritized, actionable roadmap.
- Experience hiring, onboarding, and developing high-performing product management teams
- Desire to learn and tackle new challenges.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Passion for well-designed consumer experiences that deliver measurable results
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management.
- Strong project management skills: ability to juggle multiple work streams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat.
- Experience with highly regulated products is a plus.
- Background in e-commerce, marketing automation is highly desired.
Our Story Join the revolution in debt collection. Back in 2013, after being treated badly while subjected to collections on a small balance; we realized there was something inherently wrong with the way debt collection was being done. We recognized an opportunity to build a system to fundamentally change the debt collection industry, so we created TrueAccord to turn collections into a recovery and reconciliation process. Fast forward to 2017, and TrueAccord has already worked with more than 1.5 million consumers of major banks and issuers, eCommerce companies and direct lenders. Hundreds of thousands have dealt with their debts with convenient payment plans, customized scheduled, and easy documentation. We are on a journey to transform the debt collection industry while helping consumers reach financial health. If you are owed money, owe money to anyone, or work in collections and want to be inspired - come join the revolution. Email us, call, or come to one of our events across the nation.
Want to learn more about TrueAccord? Visit TrueAccord's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Performance Marketing Manager, B2B
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle...