What You’ll Do:
- Collaborative communication: You will be regularly communicating with teammates often to clarify tickets and advise on what we build next.
- Ability to work independently: We work as a team, but you should be able to lead your own initiatives and research new technology, sharing your results with the team.
- Write high-quality unit-tested code
- Leave the code better than you found it
- Be a part of a culture of continuous improvement
- Break work down to tasks where possible
- Contribute to overall engineering initiatives including recruiting
What We’re Looking For:
- Proficiency in at least one language we use: Scala, Go, Java, or Python
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well with teams
- You enjoy learning
- Want to make a difference at a growing scale-up company
- Experience with docker, logging & monitoring, TDD
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience working in a HIPAA-compliant industry like Healthcare or Finance
Our Story Join the revolution in debt collection. Back in 2013, after being treated badly while subjected to collections on a small balance; we realized there was something inherently wrong with the way debt collection was being done. We recognized an opportunity to build a system to fundamentally change the debt collection industry, so we created TrueAccord to turn collections into a recovery and reconciliation process. Fast forward to 2017, and TrueAccord has already worked with more than 1.5 million consumers of major banks and issuers, eCommerce companies and direct lenders. Hundreds of thousands have dealt with their debts with convenient payment plans, customized scheduled, and easy documentation. We are on a journey to transform the debt collection industry while helping consumers reach financial health. If you are owed money, owe money to anyone, or work in collections and want to be inspired - come join the revolution. Email us, call, or come to one of our events across the nation.
Want to learn more about TrueAccord? Visit TrueAccord's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.