- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and revenue targets
- Become an expert on TrueAccord and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and product demonstrations with prospects and customers
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term clients
- Continually build pipelines of new business through prospecting, lead generation, and relationship building
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and decision-makers
- Demonstrate value to key stakeholders within the prospect companies during fast-moving, potentially complex sales cycles
- Close and manage opportunities through revenue realization
- Relentlessly track effort and results using Salesforce
- Experience successfully selling services in debt collection or healthcare preferred
- Experience selling to Dir/VP/C-Level decision-makers
- 10+ years in preferred industries overall, and 5+ years in preferred industry sales
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote and onsite sales processes
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of related technology and services
- An extensive network of contacts in decision making capacities at prospective clients
- Ability to travel up to 25%+
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant direct experience successfully selling services in multiple verticals such as collections or healthcare, or government.
- Documented track record selling into new verticals and prospective enterprise companies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Our Story Join the revolution in debt collection. Back in 2013, after being treated badly while subjected to collections on a small balance; we realized there was something inherently wrong with the way debt collection was being done. We recognized an opportunity to build a system to fundamentally change the debt collection industry, so we created TrueAccord to turn collections into a recovery and reconciliation process. Fast forward to 2017, and TrueAccord has already worked with more than 1.5 million consumers of major banks and issuers, eCommerce companies and direct lenders. Hundreds of thousands have dealt with their debts with convenient payment plans, customized scheduled, and easy documentation. We are on a journey to transform the debt collection industry while helping consumers reach financial health. If you are owed money, owe money to anyone, or work in collections and want to be inspired - come join the revolution. Email us, call, or come to one of our events across the nation.
Want to learn more about TrueAccord? Visit TrueAccord's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one