What You’ll Do:
- Proactively sourcing talent (passive and active). Leveraging all available talent channels; including partnering with business leaders via their social networks, alumni groups, and other unconventional resources.
- Earn trust across a range of stakeholders; establish yourself as a trusted subject matter expert to inspire leaders to drive prioritization and commitment to diversity efforts.
- Be well networked, ideally in the fintech space, having the expertise to approach candidates at Director, and C-suite level
- Be a role model of recruitment best practices, providing more junior Recruiters with your insight and support to help them grow
- Think strategically and commit to delivering results, adapting effortlessly to change to drive meaningful impact
- Identify, engage and secure top talent candidates
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates
- Partner with our affinity groups to share strategies for attracting diverse talent
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience for tech talent in a progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on executive-level candidate generation in a complex and competitive market
- 5+ years of experience advising and influencing executive leadership with full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-tech corporate environment
- Have worked with senior leadership before, being able to support and influence the best outcomes.
- Possess a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail is mandatory and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills
- Proven sourcing skills utilizing different methods, not only via LinkedIn
- Start-Up experience in a high-technology, fast-paced company is a big plus
- Experience working in a B2B enterprise environment is highly desired
- Ability to lead special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of resources to identify top talent, internal and external for entry to high-level openings
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills
- “Roll-up your sleeves” and dig in mentality is key while wearing multiple hats
- Skilled at building end to end Talent Acquisition strategies, including sourcing, assessment, process optimization, and technology to achieve scale Strong analytical abilities and curiosity to dive deep and identify problems at the root to build sustainable solutions
Our Story Join the revolution in debt collection. Back in 2013, after being treated badly while subjected to collections on a small balance; we realized there was something inherently wrong with the way debt collection was being done. We recognized an opportunity to build a system to fundamentally change the debt collection industry, so we created TrueAccord to turn collections into a recovery and reconciliation process. Fast forward to 2017, and TrueAccord has already worked with more than 1.5 million consumers of major banks and issuers, eCommerce companies and direct lenders. Hundreds of thousands have dealt with their debts with convenient payment plans, customized scheduled, and easy documentation. We are on a journey to transform the debt collection industry while helping consumers reach financial health. If you are owed money, owe money to anyone, or work in collections and want to be inspired - come join the revolution. Email us, call, or come to one of our events across the nation.
Want to learn more about TrueAccord? Visit TrueAccord's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.