Retail Operations Associate (Part-Time)
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Clothes You'll Love, Stylists You Can Trust
Part-Time: 25-30 hours per week
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
We are a close-knit team focused on providing an exceptional service experience to our members, while assisting on all on-site operations. You will support our stylists and management team in all sale and operational activities, seeking every opportunity to improve service standards.
- Greet every member who enters our Clubhouse in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Provide remarkable support to our growing sales team
- Ensure all merchandise is returned to our on-site inventory neatly and promptly
- Correspond via email and chat with our Service team to solve member problems
- Coordinate logistics of deliveries and returns
- Fold product from in-house appointments and run the shelves
- Perform all necessary operational store functions
- Assist with unpacking/tagging/folding new product and stocking the shelves
- Maintain knowledge of new and old product (brands, styles, colors, etc)
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures
- Assist in receiving and stocking all supplies needed to run the sales office
- Maintain the space while keeping it up to standards of cleanliness
How we work
- With others. Work closely with our customers, sales team and cross-functional teams at Trunk Club.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
Who you are
- A communicator. You are well-versed in verbal and written correspondence.
- An energizer. You are positive and friendly.
- A multi-tasker. You have the ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- A problem solver. You ensure safety, problem solving and want to maintain a great clubhouse environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit Trunk Club's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Strategist and Grassroots Director
Overnight Warehouse Crew Member
Oh My Green, South San Francisco, CA
Customer Community and Communications Manager
Yext, New York, NY
Senior Lead Consultant
Production Systems Industrial ICT Engineer
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA