Retail Operations Associate (Part-Time)
Trunk Club, Los Angeles, CA
Clothes You'll Love, Stylists You Can Trust
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who We Are
We are a close-knit team focused on providing an exceptional service experience to our members, while assisting on all on-site operations. You will support our stylists and management team in all sale and operational activities, seeking every opportunity to improve service standards.
What You'll Do
- Greet every member who enters our Clubhouse in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Provide remarkable support to our growing sales team
- Ensure all merchandise is returned to our on-site inventory neatly and promptly
- Coordinate logistics of deliveries and returns
- Fold product from in-house appointments and run the shelves
- Assist with unpacking/tagging/folding new product and stocking the shelves
- Maintain knowledge of new and old product (brands, styles, colors, etc)
Who You Are
- A communicator. You are well-versed in verbal and written correspondence.
- An energizer. You are positive and friendly.
- A multi-tasker. You have the ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- A problem solver. You ensure safety, problem solving and want to maintain a great clubhouse environment.
How We Work
- With others. Work closely with our customers, sales team and cross-functional teams at Trunk Club.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A Few Of Our Perks
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit Trunk Club's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mitarbeiter (m/w) Klingenveredelung / Endkontrolle
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Hospitality Marketing Strategist
Revinate, San Francisco, CA
Client Success Consultant - Academic
Qualtrics , Provo
Brokerage Programs and Development
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Restaurant General Manager
sweetgreen, Chicago, IL