Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
Who you are
- You have sizable experience working with designers to create and maintain style guides & CSS standards across different applications.
- You appreciate and advocate for web standards and accessibility (e.g. WCAG Standards, screenreader support, semantic HTML).
- You're excited to play a critical role in helping drive internal technical initiatives to enhance end-user and developer experience (w.g. build & deployment mechanisms, Progressive Web Apps).
- You get excited about functional programming, Redux, React, Flux, ES6+, CSS Modules, and Webpack. You'd love to talk about these over lunch. This is what excites us too, and what we use everyday.
How we work
- With others. We have pairing stations where engineers often work together, as well as a Jamboard for collaborating on architecture solutions.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. We don’t believe in following a process for process’s sake. We ship frequently and focus on delivering incremental value.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- Lunch-and learns
- Annual stipend for continuous education
- Tech all-hands lunches every other Friday
- Hack days
- Team outings
- Nordstrom discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit Trunk Club's website.
Jobs You May Like
PHP / Drupal Developer
Dept, Amsterdam / Rotterdam
Sr. Technical Product Manager
NS1, New York
Seating Systems Engineer
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Computer Vision Engineer (Ground Truth Data)
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Manager, Backend Engineer
Getaround, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Product (Front End)
Mixpanel, San Francisco, Seattle