Senior Manager, Analytics & Workforce Management
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Clothes You'll Love, Stylists You Can Trust
Reports to: VP, Sales Operations
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
About the role
As the Senior Manager, Analytics & Workforce Management you will be providing strategic direction and tactical leadership supporting key business areas across the organization including Customer Service and Sales. You will own and oversee the WFM platform, forecasting, and be responsible for working closely with the analytics and sales operations teams to ensure accuracy in staffing levels. Your small but mighty WFM team will be called on to execute strategic plans, and you will have specific goals to increase the efficiency and utilization of our entire sales force.
What you'd do everyday
- Develop, oversee, and drive strategic objectives of the workforce management organization in alignment with overall business objectives and priorities.
- Track key performance indicators and identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement.
- Oversee and maintain the WFM platform/tools/models utilized for forecasting and scheduling
- Work with finance/sales ops to appropriately forecast and account for growth
- Formulate recommendations based on analysis, data, input from other departments and teams (primarily marketing, finance, and sales operations)
- Partner with other teams to understand key drivers of volume and incorporate into forecasting and planning
- Manage the WFM team responsible for: Managing the monthly, weekly, daily forecasting of inbound and outbound lead and member communications and task activity based on historical trends and growth objectives.
- Provide effective leadership to your team, ensuring appropriate training, tools, coaching and guidance to be successful in their job responsibilities
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and have proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex data as it relates to contact centers, or other similar environments.
- You love process and creating structure but you’re also flexible and not change-adverse
- You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- You have experience leading, coaching and developing people
- You have excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis and discretion
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with applicable leadership teams
- You are an excellent communicator and have great interpersonal skills
- You can present results clearly and precisely to management and business partners
What your background may look like
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience in workforce management
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Business Administration, or other quantitative analysis degree a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing and managing WFM technology and tools/software
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about WFM and WFO to increase productivity, sales volume, etc.
- Proficient with Tableau, Microsoft Word and Excel and advanced technical skills
- Dependable for providing essential support to a team and excellent communication
- Comfortable with working in a chaotic environment and work well under pressure
What Trunk Club will provide for you
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities with strong emphasis on internal promotions
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced
- State of the art workplace environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit https://www.trunkclub.com/
Jobs You May Like
Solution Architect, RevPro
Zuora, Boston, MA
Business Solution Architect
Zuora, Paris, France
Senior Data Scientist - Content Delivery Network
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Werkstudent / Bachelorand / Masterand (m/w)
HelloFresh, Verden, Germany
Senior Analyst - Customs & Trade Compliance
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Technical Solution Consultant
Zuora, New York