Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
Who you are
We want developers that have a keen business sense and an entrepreneurial attitude. We work directly with the business to build solutions that and want developers that can thrive in an environment where you’re in the driver’s seat to create something amazing.
- Strong background in Objective C
- Experience in Swift
- Experience developing and shipping professional iOS applications
- Passion for mobile technology
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for constant learning
- Appreciation of good design and user experience.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Strong belief in quality code and testing. Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
How we work
- We pair: We have pairing stations where engineers naturally pair to solve problems, and a Jamboard to collaborate on architecting solutions. We work in an open team room; no cubicles; no private offices.
- We are agile: We don’t believe in following a process for process’ sake. We ship frequently and focus on delivering incremental value – day by day, week by week, we make the company better.
- Most importantly, we value our people: We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. We believe that creating a healthy and inclusive work environment is the first step in building a sustainable and successful company. We invest in our people by creating opportunities that combine our interests with the company needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to frequently stand; walk; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms.
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit https://www.trunkclub.com/
Jobs You May Like
Autonomy Software Engineering Manager
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Security Engineer - Vulnerability Management and Red Team
Slack, San Francisco
Data Engineer, Analytics
Pinterest, San Francisco
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Product Design Manager
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer, Full Stack (2018 Grads)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA