Trunk Club Service Associate (Part-Time)
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Clothes You'll Love, Stylists You Can Trust
Part-Time: 20-27 hours per week
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
At Trunk Club, we’re building the future of retail, enabled through a personalized styling experience. Our Trunk Club Service Associates play a critical role for delivering an exceptional service experience. We are the front lines, providing support to customers through email, phones, and chat. We are empowered to delight and surprise our members and given the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Manage customer interactions, solve problems, go above and beyond, and never say no
- Provide remarkable support to our growing sales team
- Collaborate with internal departments to advocate for our members
- Master Salesforce and other internal systems to work efficiently and effectively
- Generate new ideas and processes that will help scale our business
- Manage inbound support channels via email, phone, and chat
- Coordinate logistics of trunk deliveries and returns via UPS
- Delight people with unbelievably considerate care and attention to detail
How we work
- With others. Work closely with our customers, sales team and cross-functional teams at Trunk Club.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- A comprehensive training program
- State of the art office environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
Who you are
- A customer service expert. You love helping others and creating positive experiences
- A team player. You’re team oriented and value long-lasting relationships
- A great listener. And you’re also highly comfortable articulating your point of view
- An organizer. You routinely plan your day and organize your life and juggle several tasks at once.
- An empathizer. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
What your background may look like
- 1-3 years of customer service experience, call center experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and have intermediate technical skills
- Tech savvy with experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Experience working in a chaotic environment and working well under pressure
- Experience solving complex customer problems
- A track record of having a positive attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to change
Scheduling and hours
- For consideration you must be available nights and weekends and open to working some holidays
- We can be flexible around school and second job schedules
- For consideration please submit a cover letter telling us how you would provide world-class customer service and how you like to stand out in a crowd
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit Trunk Club's website.
Jobs You May Like
sweetgreen, Washington DC
Assistant Manager - The Streets at Southpoint
Lush Cosmetics, Durham, North Carolina, United States
Help Desk Specialist
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - King of Prussia
rag & bone, King of Prussia, PA
Customer Support Specialist eCommerce (German - English)
Lightspeed, Amsterdam, NL
QA Analyst - Game Labs