Associate Stylist/Account Coordinator
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Clothes You'll Love, Stylists You Can Trust
Reports to: Director of Sales
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
About the Clubhouse Styling Team
Our Associate Stylists/Account Coordinators play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience on our Clubhouse Styling team, which consists of Associate Stylists/Account Coordinators, Stylists, Expert Stylists and Senior Stylists. Each Associate Stylist/Account Coordinator makes an impact by finding their client the perfect clothes through genuine relationships and an unparalleled shopping experience. Associate Stylists/Account Coordinators receive training and mentorship to continue advancing to the Stylist level, where you lead your own in-person appointments. You’ll work from our Chicago clubhouse while you grow your book of business with potential to host your own customers/accounts through our in-house experience. If you're looking to be a part of innovative team and building a career in styling and sales, then you've found your calling!
About the job
- Manage inbound customer communication via email, phone, or chat
- Assist with coordinating and managing existing Trunk Club customers and accounts
- Provide styling advice and support based on members needs, fit, and lifestyle preferences
- Manage genuine relationships with customers to ensure they receive high quality service
- Listen to customer feedback and incorporate it in your styling suggestions
- Delight people with unbelievably considerate care and attention to detail
- Prioritize, organize, and manage your customer needs
- Pack trunks using our online catalogue, selecting items personalized to each member
- Schedule clubhouse appointments for our Clubhouse Styling team and support existing Trunk Club accounts
- You are driven: You are accountable to goals and hustle to hit them
- You are resourceful and adaptable: You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls.
- You are organized: You routinely plan your day and organize your life
- You are humble and you take direction well: You seek feedback and constantly try to improve
- You are confident: You are not afraid to let your passions and unique personality shine
- You are selfless: You love helping others and creating positive experiences for people. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- You are collaborative and team-oriented: You make friends easily and value long-lasting relationships
- You have a sales focused work ethic: You are a successful relationship manager.
- People sometimes tell you that you are awesome
- You're available on weekends, evenings and some holidays.
What your background may look like
- 0-2 years of sales, retail / hospitality, or customer service experience
- Interested in sales and account management and are excited to coordinate, build relationships and work with our customers
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, you can juggle several tasks with ease
- Proficient with email organization, google drive, and have intermediate technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you love talking on the phone or via chat
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and working well under pressure
What Trunk Club will provide for you
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities with strong emphasis on internal promotions
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced
- State of the art workplace environment
- A comprehensive training program - We support and encourage your professional development through ongoing training sessions that will enhance your sales and customer service skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to frequently stand; walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms.
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit https://www.trunkclub.com/
Jobs You May Like
Luxury Retreats Ambassador Milan
Airbnb, Milan, Italy
Optical Supervisor, Santana Row
Warby Parker, San Jose, CA
Business Development Sales Executive (German)
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
(Junior) Project Manager (m/w) - Direct Sales
Snap Inc., London, UK