Reports to: National Sales Manager
Nights and Weekends required
WORKING FOR TRUNK CLUB:
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Inside Sales Stylist plays a critical role for delivering an exceptional “first impression” and customer experience. You’ll be on the front line, chatting with new leads and encouraging them to sign up with Trunk Club. You’ll have the opportunity to help build a pipeline of new potential customers, contribute to our unique company culture, improve our level of service, and help create a new innovative capability for Trunk Club.
WHAT YOU'D DO EVERY DAY:
- Manage inbound new customer communication primarily via chat
- Delight people with unbelievably considerate care and attention to detail
- Act as a subject matter expert of Trunk Club’s service in order to address customer’s questions and remove any blockers to trying the service
- Capture great notes on the customer’s profile
- Identify the customer’s product needs for their first trunk experience
- You are driven: You are accountable to quota goals and hustle to hit them
- You are resourceful and adaptable: You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls. You do a great job of overcoming objections.
- You are organized: You routinely plan your day and organize your life
- You are humble and you take direction well: You seek feedback and constantly try to improve
- You are confident: You are not afraid to let your passions and unique personality shine. You are an advocate for Trunk Club and you love it when you are able to get a lead converted to a member!
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND MAY LOOK LIKE:
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task, you can juggle several tasks with ease
- Proficient with email organization, google drive, and have intermediate technical skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you love talking via chat
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and working well under pressure
- Full time
- Sample shift: Sunday - Thursday, 2 - 10pm or Tuesday - Saturday 2-10pm
WHAT TRUNK CLUB WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU:
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Career advancement opportunities with strong emphasis on internal promotions
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced
- State of the art workplace environment
- A comprehensive training program - We support and encourage your professional development through ongoing training sessions that will enhance your sales and customer service skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to frequently stand; walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms.
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit Trunk Club's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
MongoDB, New York City
Enterprise Sales Engineer - Chicago
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Sales Development Representative
Newsela, New York, New York
Account Executive - Chicago
PatientPop, Chicago, IL
Country Director - DACH
Cloudflare, Munich or Berlin
Inside Sales Representative (HEADQUARTERS)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte