Software Development Engineer in Test
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Clothes You'll Love, Stylists You Can Trust
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
- Document defects and test cases; maintain test assets.
- Design and write automated tests to validate functional, system, performance, and integration requirements.
- Research and design test strategies for new and existing feature work.
- Contribute to and maintain suite of test tools.
- Work closely with Development,Engineering, Product, Operations, and Infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality products using automation infrastructure and frameworks.
How we work
- With others. We have pairing stations where engineers often work together, as well as a Jamboard for collaborating on architecture solutions.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. We don’t believe in following a process for process’s sake. We ship frequently and focus on delivering incremental value.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- Lunch-and learns
- Annual stipend for continuous education
- Tech all-hands lunches every other Friday
- Hack days
- Team outings
- Nordstrom discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars
Who you are
- A teacher. You’re able to mentor your peers and help our team grow.
- A learner. You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and greater understanding.
- A pragmatist. Your goal is to create useful products, not build technology for technology’s sake.
- An entrepreneur. You’re truly invested in the success of the business.
About Trunk Club
We do things a bit differently at Trunk Club. We’re a fashion retailer, but we don’t simply sell clothes. We help men and women discover their unique personal style by investing the time it takes to get to know who they are and who they want to be. Our stylists establish their own base of clients, working personally with each one to build a wardrobe of apparel and accessories from premium brands such as Theory, John Varvatos, and AG. We’ve helped clients dress for work, the weekend, and even their weddings, creating a business model The New York Times called “revolutionary.”
Want to learn more about Trunk Club? Visit Trunk Club's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Growth
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer - Destinations
Segment, San Francisco
Senior Data Scientist
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
System Development Operations Engineer
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
NGINX, San Francisco
Lead Developer - Salesforce.com
Rubrik, HQ - Palo Alto