Owning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. For too long, it’s been overshadowed by the process of getting a mortgage, but we’re working to change that. At Trussle, we’re using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all. With a recent investment of £13.6M from leading FinTech investors, key partnerships in place with players such as Zoopla and an excellent customer rating on Trustpilot, we are well placed to continue our rapid growth.
We're looking for a Customer Operations Associate to help improve the operational performance of our Customer Operations team, including our Mortgage Experts and Customer Success teams. We need a analytical self-starter to work closely with both the Data team and the operational teams themselves to really understand what is happening, identify where the opportunities for improvement lie, prioritise these with everything else that is going on and then launch solutions.
You’ll make an impact by
• Working with the Customer Operations teams to understand every detail of how they work day-to-day
• Working with the Data team to see the impact of this work on our core business metrics
• Owning our KPIs and metrics to track business performance and reporting to the Ops leadership team and up to Board level
• Identifying and prioritising areas for opportunity to improve operational performance
• Liaising with the Product team to ensure our roadmap reflects our greatest needs and priorities
• Representing the views of Customer Operations team across the business
• Supporting others in the business with ad-hoc special projects related to business strategy
You will have
• At least 1 year experience within a consultancy or problem solving role with experience of structuring problems and determining data requirements
• Experience with using data and be able to synthesize effectively
• The ability to effortlessly articulate insights and generate potential solutions
• The ability to be able to prioritise multiple business critical issues and ad-hoc requests
• The ability to work autonomously with the freedom to act as you see appropriate
• Proficiency in using Excel/Google Sheets to determine value
• Bonus if you have the ability to understand or create SQL queries
This is a great opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking fintech start up and be a part of its success. Unlike conventional brokers, we don’t settle for the status quo. You'll be working alongside a team of engineers, designers and entrepreneurs with a shared vision of making the mortgage process as hassle-free as possible. You’ll be encouraged to influence the customer experience with any ideas you may have, and will be equipped to have all the tools to do your job as efficiently as possible - allowing you to focus on the tasks that matter.
(i) Professional development – budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes.
(ii) Workplace pension - we're set up with Aviva to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
(iii) Season ticket loans - to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket.
(iv) Holiday – 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday.
(v) Socials, food & drink - Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials.
Rewards Package and Remuneration
The total rewards package and remuneration will be based on experience and potential, but is highly competitive.
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Trussle is the new hassle-free way to get a mortgage. We help first-time buyers and existing homeowners save time and money securing a great-value mortgage online.
It’s been estimated that one in two mortgage holders in the UK are losing £4,000 each year by not switching to better deals; that’s a £29bn headache for the country’s homeowners, and a headache that our founder Ishaan experienced first-hand. That’s why our service doesn’t end once we’ve secured you a great-value mortgage; we continue to monitor the market for the lifetime of your mortgage and help you switch to a better deal later on. That way, you’ll never pay more than you should.
Trussle launched in December 2015 as the UK’s first online mortgage adviser, after months of customer development, user testing, and cutting through red tape. We’re backed by some of Europe's leading technology investors including Orange Growth Capital, LocalGlobe, Ed Wray (founder of Betfair), Ian Hogarth (founder of Songkick), Seedcamp, and Zoopla Property Group. Trussle is FCA registered.
See how much you could save at https://www.trussle.com
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.