- Create, develop and execute the CRM strategy
- Create a positive and memorable relationship with funnel abandoners and existing customer base by developing highly personalised messaging.
- Analyse the visitor to mortgage completion funnel, find major drop off points and put together a nurture plan to convert abandoners via email, push notifications, SMS, etc.
- Support the Display and Programmatic strategy with a solid nurture program over multiple touchpoints.
- Evaluate and potentially recommend a CRM software for Trussle
- Create personalised segments based on data-led demographics.
- Manages and owns the email schedule and execution for all email types.
- Identify optimum send times for all communications.
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to deliver strong messaging for each segment we are targeting.
- Work closely with the data lead to understand sources of data feeding into the data warehouse.
- Work closely with the Retention team to ensure existing customers are nurtured and re-engaged.
- 5 years + experience in CRM roles
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills required to work across customer success, acquisition and sales.
- Expert in marketing automation platforms across both email and mobile.
- Highly analytical capabilities required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments, bringing any opportunities back to the business to increase email performance.
- Experience with online qualitative research an advantage.
- Copywriting experience an advantage.
Trussle is the new hassle-free way to get a mortgage. We help first-time buyers and existing homeowners save time and money securing a great-value mortgage online. It’s been estimated that one in two mortgage holders in the UK are losing £4,000 each year by not switching to better deals; that’s a £29bn headache for the country’s homeowners, and a headache that our founder Ishaan experienced first-hand. That’s why our service doesn’t end once we’ve secured you a great-value mortgage; we continue to monitor the market for the lifetime of your mortgage and help you switch to a better deal later on. That way, you’ll never pay more than you should. Trussle launched in December 2015 as the UK’s first online mortgage adviser, after months of customer development, user testing, and cutting through red tape. We’re backed by some of Europe's leading technology investors including Orange Growth Capital, LocalGlobe, Ed Wray (founder of Betfair), Ian Hogarth (founder of Songkick), Seedcamp, and Zoopla Property Group. Trussle is FCA registered. See how much you could save at https://www.trussle.com Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.