Senior Content Manager & Copywriter
Mortgages without the hassle Quick, honest and fee-free
About the role
- We’re looking for a talented content manager and copywriter to help us tell stories in innovative, engaging ways to help power the next chapter of our growth.
- Devise content plans for new campaigns across core web pages, paid media landing pages and CRM.
- Partner with subject matter experts to create thought leadership content based on original research.
- Create and publish SEO-optimised content across various sections of the Trussle website
- Develop content that turns visits into signups and leads and positions Trussle as #1 in thought leadership.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for new or existing paid media landing pages
- Check content and copywriting for accuracy and effectiveness
- Create engaging content in line with brand tone of voice and style guide
- Use Google Analytics to measure the impact of your content against business objectives
- Using keyword research tools to find new content opportunities and optimise existing assets towards keywords and topics with high search demand.
- Think of creative ways to encourage shares and links across to Trussle content, assets and web pages
- You’ll work closely with the Senior SEO Manager and Senior UI designer.
- At least 4 years’ writing experience across content, SEO and landing-page copy
- Some experience writing customer emails, direct mail copy, and other marketing assets (bonus)
- Experience writing to brand guidelines
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- A growth-mindset, always looking to improve on your previous work
- Strong understanding of the elements of a webpage that converts
- Hands-on experience with content management systems
- The desire to work in a very fast-moving and fast-evolving environment
- A strong ability to collaborate with others internally and externally (with freelancers or agencies)
- Experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A portfolio of work available
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Good attention to detail
- You feel comfortable that our values - being brave, investing in each other, making it simple, and owning it - reflect aspects of your personality and approach to work.
Trussle is the new hassle-free way to get a mortgage. We help first-time buyers and existing homeowners save time and money securing a great-value mortgage online. It’s been estimated that one in two mortgage holders in the UK are losing £4,000 each year by not switching to better deals; that’s a £29bn headache for the country’s homeowners, and a headache that our founder Ishaan experienced first-hand. That’s why our service doesn’t end once we’ve secured you a great-value mortgage; we continue to monitor the market for the lifetime of your mortgage and help you switch to a better deal later on. That way, you’ll never pay more than you should. Trussle launched in December 2015 as the UK’s first online mortgage adviser, after months of customer development, user testing, and cutting through red tape. We’re backed by some of Europe's leading technology investors including Orange Growth Capital, LocalGlobe, Ed Wray (founder of Betfair), Ian Hogarth (founder of Songkick), Seedcamp, and Zoopla Property Group. Trussle is FCA registered. See how much you could save at https://www.trussle.com Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Want to learn more about Trussle? Visit Trussle's website.
Jobs You May Like
ShareThis, Palo Alto
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Fort Myers, FL
Software Engineer, QA
Skillz, San Francisco
The Trade Desk, San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Prudential Center
Warby Parker, Boston, MA