Owning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. But for too long it’s been overshadowed by the daunting process of getting a mortgage. We’re working to change that. At Trussle we’re using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all.
Having raised investment of £19.3M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, launched key partnerships with players such as uSwitch and Zoopla, and becoming the highest-rated online mortgage broker on Trustpilot, we’re well placed to continue our rapid growth.
At Trussle, we’re not just building the best online mortgage experience for home owners. We’re also building a second home for our employees, with the necessary support to help them get out just as much as they put in. We’re very aware that our team spends the majority of their waking hours at our office. So we invest in every one of them - from providing regular lunches, socials, and meditations sessions, to offering a week’s paid Learning & Development budget so they can learn outside the office too. We may be a tech company, but we believe it’s our people that make Trussle our second home.
About the Business Operations team
Our Business Operations team looks after the core operations of the company which ensures the smooth day-to-day running. We’re focused on building internal infrastructure and optimising the effectiveness of some of Trussle’s key central functions including Legal, Compliance, People, Talent, Finance, Office, and Community.
The People & Talent team supports Trussle to achieve our vision and mission. We know that our employees are the driving force that gets us where we want to go to. We are committed to our employees to create the optimal environment where they can become the best version of themselves. Our Talent function is responsible for shaping our talent acquisition strategy to make sure we fulfill our ambitious headcount targets both from a quality and quantity perspective. Our People Partner function supports everyone throughout their journey at Trussle, and ensures we stay connected and personal as we scale.
About the role
Our people are key to the success of our business and are at the heart of our culture. We are very excited to present you with this opportunity to scale our teams and help us build the home of home ownership.
The role will involve:
· Sourcing top quality candidates to join our Engineering, Product, Design and Operations teams as our business scales.
· Managing the full recruitment process to ensure an exquisite candidate experience.
· Owning hiring pipelines and devising innovative recruitment strategies.
· Shaping and sharing our outward facing employer brand using appropriate tools and resources.
· You have at least 2 years’ experience in full hiring cycle, including experience working in-house in a technology focused business.
· You have experience hiring technical and operational roles.
· You're able to build networks both internally and externally in the industry.
· You're able to work to a high standard individually as well as part of a team.
· You’ll be communicating with people across a wide variety of teams and will understand the skills and qualities required by each.
· You’ll be dynamic, engaging and able to build genuine relationships to deliver at pace in a fast-moving, high growth business.
· You’ll be well-versed in social media and online recruitment platforms, and have experience of managing agency relationships.
· You posses previous experience working in and building teams within an early stage start up would be highly advantageous.
You feel comfortable that our values - being brave, investing in each other, making it simple, and owning it - reflect aspects of your personality and approach to work.
(i) Professional development – budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes.
(ii) Workplace pension - we're set up with Aviva to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
(iii) Mental health - meditation classes and Sanctus mental health coaching.
(iv) Season ticket loans - to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket.
(v) Holiday – 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday.
(vi) Socials, food & drink - Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials.
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Trussle is the new hassle-free way to get a mortgage. We help first-time buyers and existing homeowners save time and money securing a great-value mortgage online.
It’s been estimated that one in two mortgage holders in the UK are losing £4,000 each year by not switching to better deals; that’s a £29bn headache for the country’s homeowners, and a headache that our founder Ishaan experienced first-hand. That’s why our service doesn’t end once we’ve secured you a great-value mortgage; we continue to monitor the market for the lifetime of your mortgage and help you switch to a better deal later on. That way, you’ll never pay more than you should.
Trussle launched in December 2015 as the UK’s first online mortgage adviser, after months of customer development, user testing, and cutting through red tape. We’re backed by some of Europe's leading technology investors including Orange Growth Capital, LocalGlobe, Ed Wray (founder of Betfair), Ian Hogarth (founder of Songkick), Seedcamp, and Zoopla Property Group. Trussle is FCA registered.
See how much you could save at https://www.trussle.com
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.