Account Development Representative - French Market
Review and Discover Great Companies
Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Are you eager to jump start a career in Sales? Interested in partnering with Senior Sales Executives to get insight into the eCommerce industry? Want to be part of a fast-paced international sales floor with great benefits, awesome team events, and colleagues who truly want to make a difference? If so, Trustpilot is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our New Biz team.
As an Account Development Representative you are a self-starter who primarily will focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for the sales team, and will be responsible for developing new business for the French markets. Partnering with the Senior Sales Executives of the French market will give you the opportunity to develop and enhance expertise in managing the full sales cycle through a mentee/mentor relationship. We are looking for self-motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling or email outreach
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors, and identify new opportunities within the French market for the Senior Sales Executives
- Research prospects and identity key stakeholders in order to generate interest and develop good rapport
- Maintain an organised pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach, and exceed, key performance indicators including leads generated and qualified appointments set
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role with individual target
- You have a relevant educational background, e.g. Graduate from CBS or similar
- Entry level to 1 year of sales experience
- An interest in building a career in sales
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result oriented
- You speak and write French and English fluently
- Experience with Google SEO and SEM will be considered a clear advantage
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment; team player
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- We are all about team spirit, trust and integrity, engagement, winning and professional attitude – it is important to us that these values resonate strongly with you!
We offer you:
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in Trustpilot
- A key part of an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Account Development Representative. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.