Quality & Compliance Enforcement Agent (maternity cover)
Review and Discover Great Companies
Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As our Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Enforcement Agent you will be responsible for enforcing our guidelines and defend and protect our brand by assisting and working closely together with the Q&C teams and Legal teams in Copenhagen, Vilnius, London, Denver and New York. You will be part of the Enforcement team with team members in Vilnius and in Copenhagen. You will be based in our Vilnius office and you will:
- Assist with battling misuse of Trustpilot’s platform, which includes initiating C&D cases, identify cherry picking in company invitation patterns, widget cheating, misuse of reporting function, and assist Fraud Investigators with detecting fabricated reviews etc.
- Work closely with diff. departments, incl. Communications, to assist with press related inquiries and Marketing, Legal and Communications related investigations.
- Perform compliance checks on behalf of Marketing.
- Provide second opinions to Q&C agents and assist with escalated cases related to any misuse of our review platform, including working closely together with Q&C agents on disputed cases.
- Cooperate with our Technology department, including Fraud Investigators, sharing expertise necessary for building compliance tools and databases that help us to scale better and work more efficiently.
- Assist manager with developing, identify, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for enforcement operations.
- Drive and work closely with Legal on C&D cases, provide reports related to instances of fraud to and address requests from industry watchdogs, public authorities or ad-hoc investigation requests from management.
- Educate and increase awareness within Trustpilot about the work and fundamental investigators operations and trust & transparency principles.
- When required, help back up our Quality and Compliance Agents to solve reported reviews / tickets in case of lack of bandwidth and peak periods.
- Excellent written language skills in English.
- Minimum of 2 year compliance or similar experience
- Excellent analytical and fraud detection skills: the ability to detect suspicious patterns of abuse through scrutinizing multiple indicators and using multiple tools for detection.
- Excellent investigative reporting skills.
- Good understanding of Quality & Compliance operations & processes.
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments.
- Able to work independently & juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task & issue handling.
- Conflict management skills & an ability to communicate politely in all situations.
- Process oriented & a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure & prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently & takes pride in detecting fraud.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Quality & Compliance Enforcement Agent.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 60 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 700+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Solution Engineering - Western Region
Cherwell Software, United States
Anti-Corruption Program Manager
The Democratic Party
Civic Engagement and Voter Protection Coordinator
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
AP Specialist (Phoenix, AZ)
Freshly, Phoenix, AZ
Associate Director - Medicare Compliance
Oscar, New York
SIRA - Infrastructure and Real Assets Vice President