Trustpilot, Europe’s #1 consumer review platform, operates in 65 countries with offices in the London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne, Vilnius and Copenhagen. We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion we are looking for an additional experienced Sales Trainer to join us in our London office. The training function plays a crucial role within Trustpilot to consistently drive the culture of excellence among our Sales Divisions.
As our UK Senior Sales Trainer you will play a key role in the quest for improving productivity of all employees primarily in the New Business and Customer Success departments for our London office. The role will report to the Global Head of Training who is also based in London. In the role as UK Senior Sales Trainer you will be responsible for establishing training needs, discussing them with the training team and delivering against them in varied forms.
The overall objective is to create a world class training experience by understanding training needs and then delivering effective, exciting and scalable coaching, workshops and training sessions.
- Develop the Business Development Managers’ abilities in our New Hire Training program through the lifecycle of their employment, and to ensure that they have the resources needed to succeed.
- Determine training needs by observing sales encounters, analyzing sales results reports and through discussions with our Sales VP and Sales Managers.
- Delivering Sales, Tools, Product and Services training to all BDMs and CSMs
- Work with Sales VP and Sales Managers to determine the requirements for workshops on current initiatives
- Coordinate training materials, resources and schedules for training
- Meet and work with the Global Head of Training on an ongoing basis to implement any required changes to a program
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the strategic training action plans for sales
- Play a key role within the global training team to bring training at Trustpilot to a class leading level
- Effectively manage your workload
The successful candidate:
You will already be working in a SAAS company within an L&D or Training function. Unfortunately, we cannot consider any candidates outside of this remit.
- Have recent experience as a Sales Trainer and prior success in developing sales people towards high performance
- Self motivated and driven by the success of others
- Have experience in coaching other B2B sales people and solid experience with sales behaviour training
- Have previous experience working as a B2B sales professional and experience with value based sales
- Have knowledge of the e-commerce landscape and preferably experience with the e-commerce industry
- Experience working in high performing sales environments
- Be thorough, planned, inquisitive and analytical
- Naturally pay attention to detail and strive for perfection
- Have outstanding organizational and task management skills
- Be a problem solver
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Relaxed working hours in a vibrant office culture in the heart of St Pauls
- Pension, generous holiday allowance, cycle2work scheme, season ticket loan, free breakfast and snacks every day.
- Global exposure, working closely with the wider team in Europe, USA and Australia.
- Performance related company bonus and other incentives
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse !
If you see yourself in this role, and you are interested to know more about us, we suggest that you go to our website www.trustpilot.com.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Administrative Assistant - Marketing
Discord, 444 De Haro St
HR Business Partner
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Director, Experienced Talent Network
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD
Checkr, San Francisco
Senior Recruiter, Product & Design
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA