As an Account Development Representative, you will be working with our UK sales teams to uncover new opportunities and revenue streams. You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads over the phone with key decision makers. You will be part of a close-knit, collaborative team who are responsible for engaging new prospects and booking a demo of our SaaS product.
- Engage with prospects to uncover needs, qualify potential opportunities and build relationships
- Initiate sales processes by outbound prospecting to generate leads and follow up on warm leads
- Articulate Trustpilot’s value proposition and the features of our subscription based plans
- Partner with the Business Development Managers to set up meetings with new prospects
- Achieve high activity and support closed business
- 1-2 years of B2B meeting booking/consultative sales experience
- Knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management
- Ambitious and results orientated
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise and handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the e-commerce sector is an advantage but not essential
We offer you
- A pivotal role in the growth of a global tech business
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Team socials
- A performance-based progression plan to leadership
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and support from our in-house L&D team
- Free breakfast and snacks every day, free lunch every Friday and end of the month
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius, Trustpilot’s 700+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse !
If you see yourself in this role, and you are interested to know more about us, we suggest that you go to our website www.trustpilot.com.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Trustpilot, New York, NY
Insider, Tokyo, Japan
Stage Chef de Projet Grands Comptes
Doctolib, Paris, France
Publisher Sales Manager - Japan Market
Inside Sales Representative - Bay Area
Elastic, Mountain View, CA
Senior Account Executive: New York
Place Showroom, New York City