The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a position that provides training on the fundamentals of Software Sales and ideally looks to promote our employees into full closing roles as Account Executives. We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people who want to jump start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
Sales Development Representative’s are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of C Level executives of the eCommerce businesses we sell to and who will benefit from our product.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. Working closely with our Management team and our Senior Sales people will give you the opportunity to develop and continue to develop your career in sales. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- Entry level to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- 4-year college degree required
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
- Ongoing training, development and support for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Free lunch Fridays and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, London, Copenhagen and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 450 employees representing 40 nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Manager (Japan)
Velodyne, Tokyo, Japan
Enterprise Account Executive
MongoDB, Palo Alto or San Francisco
Industry Director - Luxury, Retail & Entertainment
Publisher Account Manager - Thailand
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
Account Manager - Korea
Elastic, Seoul, Korea