Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced international sales floor with great benefits, awesome team events, and colleagues who truly want to make a difference? If so, Trustpilot is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our New biz team.
As a Sales Executive, you are responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors. You understand and know how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of Trustpilot, and the drive to not only meet, but exceed, sales targets. With a winning attitude, a passion for Trustpilot and proven success, we offer career mobility opportunity to Senior Sales Executives, other sales related departments or management.
- Full sales cycle management - from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell Trustpilot’s mission, platform and software solution
- Engage in prospect meetings and relevant Expo’s
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls speaking to key stakeholders across all verticals
- Track and resolve client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Develop skills necessary to transition into an enterprise sales role
- 1-3 years of experience with B2B full sales cycle in a fast paced selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- You speak Danish at first language level
- Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result oriented
We offer you:
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career in Trustpilot
- A key part of an international growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE.
Interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture? Check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Sales Executive for the Danish Market. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Manager
Iterable, Denver, CO
Field Account Executive - RevPro East
Zuora, Boston, MA
Partner Analyst, Singapore (Fixed Term)
Pinterest, Singapore, SG
Account Executive, Mid-Market (Austin, TX)
Box, Austin, TX
Customer Success Manager
MongoDB, New York City
Account Director UK - Barcelona
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain