Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As our Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Enforcement Team Lead you will be responsible for enforcing our guidelines and defend and protect our brand by assisting and working closely together with the Q&C teams and Legal teams in Copenhagen, Vilnius, London and New York. You will be part of the Enforcement team with team members in Vilnius and in Copenhagen. You will report to the Head of Enforcement and be based in our Vilnius. You will:
- Assist with battling misuse of Trustpilot platform, which includes initiating C&D cases, identify cherry picking in company invitation patterns, widget cheating, misuse of reporting function, and assist Fraud Investigators with detecting fabricated reviews etc.
- You will regularly meet with the Head of Enforcement to align on operations and discuss/forward escalated cases.
- Be a go-to person for the Enforcers in Vilnius and where needed delegate tasks to team members with a focus on improving our daily operations.
- Solve escalations and complicated issues regarding fabricated reviews and misuse on our platform on a daily basis, ensuring that the reviewers and companies on our site are compliant with our guidelines.
- Work closely with diff. departments, incl. Communications, to assist with press related inquiries and Marketing, Legal and Communications related investigations.
- Perform compliance checks on behalf of Marketing.
- Suggest areas of improvement to support ongoing scalability and alignment and assist with prioritised projects together with the Head of Enforcement and the Q&C Director.
- Help maintain enforcement macros/processes or other compliance content used in the processes when communicating with our community of users and companies.
- When needed, help to back up the team of fellow Quality & Compliance Agents to take care of tickets for other markets.
- Excellent written language skills in English.
- Excellent communication skills, & an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses & consumers.
- Minimum of 2 year compliance or similar experience
- Team Lead experience, such as monitoring Team workload, prioritising distribution of resource and aligning/reporting to management in order to achieve team OKRs.
- Excellent analytical and fraud detection skills: the ability to detect suspicious patterns of abuse through scrutinizing multiple indicators and using multiple tools for detection.
- Excellent investigative reporting skills.
- Good understanding of Quality & Compliance operations & processes.
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments.
- Able to work independently & juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task & issue handling.
- Conflict management skills & an ability to communicate politely in all situations.
- Process oriented & a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure & prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently & takes pride in detecting fraud.
- The chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues and a social and energetic working environment.
- Exciting opportunities to challenge yourself and grow professionally.
- Excellent office location in Technopolis.
- Competitive salary.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal candidate.
We are Trustpilot the world’s most powerful review platform, built on openness and collaboration. Our platform is open to all consumers and companies (and independent of both).
Our mission is to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. We do this by tapping into people’s desire to share experiences and make things better.
For consumers, we are a place to share, discover, connect with and influence great businesses and awesome experiences.
For companies, we are a Platform for Progress; a way to impress, improve and innovate by simply engaging and collaborating with consumers.
More than just a rating, Trustpilot stars signify to the world that a company has nothing to hide, loves its customers, and shares our mission to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quantitative Trading Analyst
Customer Success: Onboarding Specialist
Thumbtack, Salt Lake City
Financial Accounting & Advisory Services, Director
Accordion Partners, New York
Senior General Ledger Accountant
Global Payroll Manager