Do you want to work on modern frameworks, cloud-based infrastructure and create awesome solutions that help your colleagues? Do you want to take part in developing the internal processes and systems of one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe? Do you want to use and create microservices and use serverless technologies to create awesome products that users love? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a talented business systems developer to join our agile team. You will work together with a team of developers, product manager and stakeholders to build solutions that with help your colleagues. As a business systems developer, you will design, implement and deliver highly scalable solutions that help supporting, optimising and automating our internal processes. You will interact closely with diverse business areas like sales, finance, marketing, support, HR and legal. And best of all, you’ll be doing it with a fantastic bunch of people.
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Experience with designing scalable solutions
- Experience with one or more core programming language (Python, Java, NodeJS, C#, Ruby etc.)
- Experience communicating closely with users and other technical teams
- Familiarity with agile way of working
- Experience designing and implementing APIs
- Strong ability to be pragmatic, get things done and pick up new tools and technologies quickly
- Experience developing, configuring or integrating with CRM, accounting, marketing automation systems is a plus
Experience with Salesforce development is a plus
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Work with cool technologies such as Python, AWS S3, AirFlow, Spark, BigQuery, Confluent, Kafka and other data engineering/data analytics tools
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
- Regular hackathons
Some of the technologies and services we use: http://stackshare.io/trustpilot
AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
Machine Learning, AI, Google TensorFlow, BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow
MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
Style Components, CSS Module, Component Library
React, Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to complete our Code Challenge and submit a solution together with your application. You can find the challenge here:
You are welcome to contact our Tech Recruiter, Nataliia Tolstikova, at [email protected] if you have any questions.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.