We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our world-class 'new business' team based in our London office; responsible for recruitment, coaching and training a team of sales professionals with ranging experience. You will play a vital role in our mission to leverage a world-class learning and development environment and high performing sales culture.
Trustpilot has rapidly become the No.1 online review platform globally. It is the job of the Sales Manager to lead the talent that will help us achieve our goals of an IPO and $1 billion valuation by 2020. Trustpilot is a hyper-growth start-up therefore we are looking for an agile, team player who is passionate about what we do.
- Manage a high performance sales team (6-10 exec’s)
- Performance and coaching
- Work closely with the learning and development team to identify and execute on individual and team training needs
- Strategic market research and vertical strategy implementation
- Produce weekly sales forecasts
- Full employee lifecycle management (e.g. recruitment, performance improvement plans, 1:1 meetings with team members weekly etc.)
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and the other Sales Managers to ensure that progress aligns with the organization’s overall marketing strategy and sales team objectives
- Develop motivational incentives
- Ideally you will have 3-9 years sales management experience
- Experience working in an agile start-up/small company
- Experience selling an enterprise solution in the UK online marketing field
- Understanding of the e-commerce, social media and marketing space
- Ability to coach and develop an inside sales team on all aspects of sales process - from lead gen to pipeline development and closing business
- Ability to create a positive, driven sales culture and great team spirit
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce, LinkedIn)
- Self-motivated, innovative, multitasker who is creative and analytical
- Competitive and winning mentality
- Excellent oral, and written skills
Trustpilot is the market leader for eCommerce reviews. We help consumers to buy with more confidence online, and enables businesses to grow. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 250,000 plus businesses with TrustScores based on more than 50 million reviews. We also receive 20,000 new reviewers each day!
Trustpilot has offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. The product offers a wide range of features allowing businesses to effectively request reviews from customers, then use review content to enhance their marketing.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Creative Specialist Intern
Snap Inc., Paris, France
Channel Director (Toronto, ON, CA)
Box, Toronto, ON, Canada
Pop Up Keyholder
Glossier, Seattle, WA
Sales Development Manager
Iterable, Denver, CO
Partner Manager, Germany Growth Sales
Pinterest, Dublin, IE
Business Development Manager
Payoneer, Tokyo, Japan