Technology at Trustpilot underpins the organization, building and maintaining all of our products. It’s our mandate to think big, be agile, and have fun all the while. Ship fast and break things? Check. Friday gatherings? But of course. We also have 20% time, awesome team events, hackathons, full stack development and access to bleeding edge technologies.
As our new Technical Support Engineer, you are playing a key role within the organization as you will act as a bridge between our Product Teams and Support Team. Technical skills with strong problem solving, communication, business understanding, and management skills are all required to address customer issues, impact the product's evolution by providing feedback that can be integrated into future product development and proactively revise procedures and tools to improve overall customer satisfaction.
You will be joining an international team of smart & creative people who love to build products that make the world a better place! More precisely, you will be joining the Product Quality team who is supporting our Product Teams with test automation and product quality practices, tools & analytics.
The Role & Activity
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our products by ensuring a high level of cooperation with our Product Teams
- You will triage, diagnose, test, and replicate issues reported by Customer Support Agents
- Troubleshoot across different systems, search for patterns & find solutions to complex bugs
- When necessary, you will prioritize, mediate and escalate major production bugs
- Keep track of the incidents queue, their progress & resolution
- Act as a partner and a primary resource to Customer Support to accelerate resolution of the incoming production incidents
- Contribute to troubleshooting guidelines that could benefit Support or other teams
- Provide meaningful monthly reports within the team and to our internal stakeholders
- Spot weak points in our processes and tools, suggest and implement improvements
- Collaborate with the team on improving testing and test automation practices and coverage
- A technical or web-related educational background is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to details
- 3-5 years of experience with technical support or similar background. Team Lead experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of APIs is a plus
- You communicate effectively via written and spoken language; comprehend problems, urgency, and desired outcome in the absence of perfect information
- Share information and ideas with others; conscientious listener
- Passionate, curious and excited about software products
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- 20% time where you get to decide what projects to work on
- Autonomy and great influence of work processes, not just your own!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a fun, social working environment
- Frequent Hackathons with our fantastic Development team
- Great location in central Copenhagen
If you think that this role is made for you, please send in your CV and application letter in English via our website and tell us why you would like to join us in this role. If you are selected for an interview, you will need to complete a product quality related assignment prior to your first interview.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Here is a sneak peek into our Tech department
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Backend Engineer, Gamechanger
Gray Scalable, New York, NY
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Komodo Health, San Francisco
Site Reliability Engineer
Niantic inc., San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
thredUP, San Francisco, CA