Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
Trustpilot is seeking a dynamic and highly organised Sales Operations Manager to join our international Commercial Operations team working out of our London office. We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful person who is used to working in a fast paced environment supporting a rapidly growing sales team.
You will be responsible for sales operations support for the UK Sales organisation, including supporting, managing and implementing key initiatives and process roll-outs, sales reporting, analysis & optimization and managing & enforcing sales processes.
More about your role and responsibilities:
- Own key weekly, monthly, quarterly operational processes, such as lead management, pipeline management and commissions
- Create and own robust reports & dashboards that measure and track company KPIs and UK Sales metrics
- Report on results, analyze trends and suggest improvements
- Partner with global sales operations leads and sales management to implement new & improved processes and build out support infrastructure
- Own, manage and implement local projects to support the Sales Operations business objectives including systems & tools and process & policy improvements in conjunction with the Director, Sales Operations EMEA and other global counterparts
- Work in partnership with the UK Sales Team to effectively manage prospect needs and issues to resolution, taking ownership where appropriate
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate data within Salesforce for the UK portfolio of accounts & leads and drive the governance of the UK Sales Team with regards to timeliness and accuracy of updates
- Assist with new hire sales training on systems, tools & processes
- Be a key point of contact for the UK Sales Management Team
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales operations or commercial operations role
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Analytical mindset, passionate working with data and advanced Excel or Google skills
- Detail oriented
- An ability to prioritise workload and meet targets set by others
- An ability to work cross-functionally and influence decision making with senior-level audiences
- Takes personal responsibility to meet commitments and actively seeks additional responsibility
- A team player & good communicator
- A degree is advantageous but not essential
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Stock Options (after 1 year of employment)
- Pension, extended Maternity & Paternity pay, season ticket loan scheme, cycle2work scheme….the list goes on.
- On-going career development
- 24 days holiday
- Vibrant culture in our St Paul’s office with unlimited snacks (be careful of your waistline), ping pong, darts and awesome social events
- Lunch is provided every Monday and on the last day of the month. Yum!
Check out our culture and more on The Muse
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Field Sales Executive
DroneDeploy, Central United States (IL/TX Preferred)
Channel Inside Sales Representative
Corporate Account Manager
Avecto, North America, Boston
Senior Media Account Manager - ANZ
Key Account Manager, Restaurants
Strategic Partnerships, Enterprise Sales
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA