Quality & Compliance Agent for North American & Australian Market
Trustpilot, Denver, CO
Review and Discover Great Companies
Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As our Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Agent for the North American & Australian Market, you will be responsible for supporting the North American & Australian Market communities, enforcing our guidelines and defend and protect our brand. You will work closely together with the Senior Quality & Compliance Agent based in Denver. You will also work closely with and report to the Quality & Compliance Operations Manager for North America & Australia based in New York.
- Working independently with daily communication and support from our global compliance teams.
- Solving any issue regarding reported reviews in the North American and Australian markets and ensuring that the reviews on our site comply with our guidelines.
- Taking ownership of the market with other agents and helping with escalated cases either in writing or on the phone.
- Daily collaboration with other offices (agents and managers) to solving any issues regarding reported reviews in the North American and Australian markets.
- Handling other market tasks, including assessing template invitations and assessing whether companies comply with our guidelines.
- Helping build Trust & Transparency in your market through educating both users and companies on how Trustpilot operates including our Guidelines and processes.
- Assist Customer Success, Support, Sales and the Communications team with compliance issues on the North American and Australian markets
- Being a Trust Ambassador by nurturing relationships with colleagues in other departments, and assisting projects aimed at increasing trust and transparency.
- Helping improve and maintain our model answers and compliance-related content for communicating with our community.
- As needed, helping other team members handle cases in different English speaking markets.
- Excellent written language skills in English.
- Minimum of 2 year compliance or similar experience
- Good understanding of Quality & Compliance operations & processes.
- Excellent written communication skills, & an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses & consumers.
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments.
- Able to work independently & juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task & issue handling.
- Conflict management skills & an ability to communicate politely in all situations.
- Process oriented & a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure & prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently & takes pride in answering every case.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Legal Counsel - Platform and pre-litigation
Director of Trade Compliance
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Digital Marketing Programmatic Specialist/ Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Finance Director (12 months FTC)
Corporate Strategy Analyst