Trustpilot is a platform where companies and consumers can meet, interact, and improve. Our goal is to create ever-improving experiences for both consumers and businesses. Trustpilot builds a suite of products that all internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle. Today more than 200,000 businesses use Trustpilot to connect with consumers. Every 2 seconds a new review is written, and each month our reviews are displayed 2 billion times every month with our widgets and on our consumer website. There are over 35 million users account on our consumer website globally.
At Trustpilot, we welcome creativity and ambition, yet we stay humble to learn to thrive. In this role, we are looking to find a passionate Product Manager who wants to work with a talented team of Engineers, Designers, and Researchers. The product you’ll help to shape and build will help businesses to engage with their customers to deliver better service and support while enhancing the entire experience to be more connected and personal. Your work also impacts the millions of users engaging with service and product reviews through Trustpilot’s platform. Your work will help businesses to engage with their customers to deliver better service and support while enhancing the entire experience to be more connected and personal.
As our next Product Manager, you will:
- Build a product that presents a unique Trustpilot perspective
- Lead a co-located and cross-functional team of engineers, UX design, and UX research
- Manage the product roadmap: capture requirements from stakeholders to understand and prioritize this work to ensure that so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Create knowledge about the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems together with your team
- Collaborate with your team and others in thinking big, and in imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as possible
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full launch
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for
- Deliver world-class, impactful software in every release
- Motivate your team and the people around you to do the best work possible
- Experience as a Product Manager (2+ years), with a proven track record of shipping impactful products
- Successfully launched multiple products or features. Consistent track record that clearly demonstrates solid communication, collaboration and prioritization skills
- Can operate independently and is fully responsible for a product area. Is skilled at applying PM best practices and can effectively lead the work of their product development team, with little or no mentoring and support from more senior product managers. Strong analytical skills to identify best approach to build successful products
- Begins going beyond best practices, and starts uncovering novel, unexpected, but still workable solutions
- Skilled at applying product development methodologies and work effectively in a product team. Experienced at scoping, planning and prioritization and can successfully use known methods to tackle the problem at hand. Consistently releases new features and product improvements to market. Is pro-active, anticipates problems and can escalate issues and mitigate risks effectively
- Can collaborate effectively with their team and manage stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of new products and features. Regularly communicates the status of their product area to all relevant stakeholders, what is being done and why, as well as progress against success metrics. Is clear about next steps and follows up if necessary
- Can clearly articulate how their product area contributes to the broader business objectives and what problem it solves, not only for the end user but also for internal processes related to the service. Understands the competitive landscape and market trends. Clarifies success metrics and ties efforts toward delivering business and user value
- Able to motivate, inspire and build support for the product with stakeholders and the product team. Clarifies success metrics and ties efforts toward delivering business value. Helps onboard new PMs through buddy systems and mentoring.
Meet the Team
- Our Product Development team is split between Copenhagen, Denmark, and Vilnius, Lithuania. In addition to that, we have offices in New York, Denver, Berlin, London, and Melbourne.
- It's our job to make cool things that people everywhere will love. So, we think bigger and better than your average bear. We work fast to deliver relevant, valuable products, and we always deliver. Of course, alongside all that hard work, we also like to play- whether it's ping pong, making apps, or making you laugh out loud with our crazy humor.
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company.
- The responsibility and the freedom to own, lead and drive your own team’s projects — you get your own team fully equipped with a UXer, Tech Lead, and dedicated engineers.
- An agile and collaborative work environment where we iterate quickly to validate and continuously deliver valuable products.
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme, and stock options.
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities, and a flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance.
- Supportive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate.
- There’s room to grow your skills — participate in workshops, conferences, local knowledge-sharing, and lots of networking events.
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball, or have a beer with colleagues after work.
- Lots of nice little perks like free breakfast, snacks, drinks, healthy lunches served every day, and fun social events.
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter in English telling us why you are perfect for this role.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Samsara, San Francisco
Business Analyst, Ecosystem Product - Contract
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
CG Facial Blend Shape Modeler
LAIKA, Hillsboro, OR
SEO Growth Manager
Ladders, New York, NY
Director of Product Management, Data Platform
Addepar, New York, NY
Senior DevOps Engineer
Demandbase, San Francisco