Strategic Account Executive:
Trustpilot is building an upper mid-market inside and field sales team to bring our world-class review solutions to more customers. This is our Strategic Accounts Team and the most senior part of the overall sales organization. We need people who have managed complex sales processes and relationships with large customers in the US, and understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization. The Strategic Account Executive is a sales professional that actively prospects for new business with the help of our Account Development/Pre Sales support teams. Responsibilities will include account planning, and research to identify opportunities, managing the sales funnel, and closing deals. Collaboration with Account Managers in the Customer Success area to help support upsell and extension of product adoption through the renewal will be key.
Trustpilot is an early to mid-stage company and the Strategic Account Executive team will play a major role in winning a substantial part of the review market share. This role will be an opportunity to sell to some of the biggest companies in the US and actively work to discover their willingness to partner with a growing software company, all while building a sustainable network to help evangelize the Trustpilot brand.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead a consultative sales process with several touch points from initial customer engagement to closed sales in order to establish strategic relationships with new customers and achieve assigned sales targets
- Prospect and qualify potential customers against company criteria for ideal buyer profile
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers addressing business challenges and requirements, including the development of client centric product solutions with cost benefits
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Work with technical staff, pre-sales and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans to outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Forecast accurately in Salesforce on most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods as well as keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation and other demand generation methods.
- Align with Product and Product Marketing on key needs to provide higher value services to customers as well as the Go2Market strategy
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to Company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop and improve sales tools.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Competencies, Skills & Requirements
- 5-8+ years of experience in SaaS sales with medium and large enterprise customers
- Proof of consistent success in B2B sales with $100K+ deal sizes and $1M+ annual revenue
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Knowledge of SaaS industry and digital/ecommerce space
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- You must be comfortable in an early to mid-stage company where you will both shape and act on all that is needed to make you successful. That includes being okay with things that break and working with people that love to find the appropriate solution
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Base salary and revenue based commission compensation
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday
- Other office perks and events
Check out our office on The Muse!
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 19 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, Denver, London, Copenhagen, Berlin, and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 500 employees representing 40 nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit https://www.trustpilot.com/
Jobs You May Like
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), University Village
Warby Parker, Seattle, WA
Sales Development Representative, Public Relations
Dataminr, New York, NY
ADstruc, New York City
Sr. Developer Support Engineer, Network Services
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Sales Development Representative
Trustpilot, Denver, CO
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Georgetown
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.