Every month more than 1.5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion, we are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Account Management function in London. Our Customer Success team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world. The team is responsible for the after-sales customer journey, making sure they are satisfied and use our product to its real value.
Our Senior Customer Success Managers are entrepreneurial individuals responsible for the customer retention for our UK based customers. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for customers, ensuring that the maximum value is derived from Trustpilot’s products.
- Establish a relationship with all our customers that ensures customer’s overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products, which will strengthen their adoption and ensure contract renewal
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensure that Trustpilot delivers against them
- Use your network to expand revenue potential in the existing portfolio
- Define strategic approach to how drive business development with the given portfolio
- Provides strategic focus to the organization internally
- Influences important organization decisions and actions internally. Leads improvement in how the organization operates - its systems, processes, and practices
- Ensure Trustpilot becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
- Successfully upsell Trustpilot’s products and discover new revenue opportunities
- Mapping various accounts in order to cross sell into other parts of their business
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Develop business potential with your accounts and deliver a sustainable pipeline
- Strong track record in managing a mix of small and large customer accounts whilst consistently overachieving revenue and client retention targets
- 3-5 years of strategic Customer Success experience
- Profiles from companies working with e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with subscription based, renewal license models
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Adept of uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Experience with selling in a competitive environment
- Ability to travel
- Extensive on-going training and development for your career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Vibrant cultural with plentiful Snacks, ping pong, extensive social activities.
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Representative (Fluent in Norwegian)
Shopify, Canada - Remote
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Kansas City
Bonobos, Kansas City, MO
Instacart, Fresno, CA
Customer Success Manager - HelloFreshGO (m/w/x)
Agent - Customer Support
Fitbit, US - Utah - Remote
Federal - Support Engineering Manager
Confluent, Washington DC, Virginia