Do you want to evolve professionally, are passionate about application development and cloud operations, help develop a rapidly growing cloud-based infrastructure reaching out to millions of people every month? If you answered Yes to these questions, then you may be the Site Reliability Engineer we are looking for!
- Continuously develop and support our cloud infrastructure, the main focus areas are availability, reliability, monitoring, scaling, provisioning, and deployment, all areas covered primarily through automation.
- Manage, optimize and evolve our ELK, Prometheus, Grafana monitoring solutions.
- Help teams with best practices in monitoring & improving alert thresholds.
- Contribute towards evolving our CI/CD pipelines.
- Report on our service levels to ensure high availability. (deep focus on Business Uptime).
- Daily communication and extensive collaboration across all teams.
- Drive automation and innovations that improve availability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Contribute to developing our SRE Self-service platform and the paved roads.
- Self-starter, excellent sense of ownership, service oriented and clear communication.
- Eager to learn and innovate.
- Experience with application development and Cloud Operations
- You excel in maintaining, monitoring highly available and high-volume websites and APIs.
- Skilled in scripting and automation.
- A working knowledge of AWS and/or other PaaS solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a lean, co-located, dynamic and agile international environment.
- Urge to find the root cause of the issue over quick fixes.
- Deep interest in Cloud Computing, Infrastructure-as-Code, Containers and Serverless. (We don't expect you to know it all but we would love it if you do).
- Hands-on with DevOps related tools (eg. CLI, Auto-scaling, Logging, Monitoring, Automation).
- Experience with Python, Go or similar programming languages.
- Ability to prioritize your time and workload effectively.
Our established SRE team is a distributed team between our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark and Vilnius office, you will be joining the team in Copenhagen.
Everyone on the team is highly skilled, we are extremely passionate about continuous improving our infrastructure, and the service from the SRE teams to the rest of the organisation.
Our methodologies include Agile, Scalability, High Availability, Microservices, Infrastructure-as-Code, Automation, Continuous Improvement etc., all of which comes as second nature to us.
As the new Site Reliability Engineer you can look forward to projects such as CI/CD pipelines for IaC/Terraform and Machine Learning models, our Self-Service platform is also scheduled to an upgrade where we will expand our paved road and enhance the user experience, lastly a Service Mesh covering our 700+ services.
- Competitive Salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs.
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things of interest to you.
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option to accocationally work from home.
- Working with forefront technologies such as Terraform, Aurora Serverless, DynamoDB, Message Queueing Services (AWS SQS), API driven content, Auto-Scaling, Docker, Lambda and other great services AWS frequently releases. (A peek into our tech stack).
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to complete our Code Challenge and submit a solution together with your application: Code challenge
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Ruth Anibaba at [email protected]
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.