About the Role
This individual has a proven track record of client retention and growth, is an expert in building
consultative relationships and is responsible for ensuring that every Trustpilot customer has a
knowledgeable, responsive and a personable main point of contact during their entire lifecycle. Ultimately,
the CSM is responsible for renewing and expanding our current customer relationships, as well as
fostering goodwill throughout the Trustpilot client-base and larger community which can come in the
form of client referrals, testimonials, and case studies.
- Drive Customer Success and Trustpilot Success
- Meet retention and renewal goals aligned to customer business outcomes, ensuring that customers meet their KPIs and realize the full value of the Trustpilot platform
- Stay current and develop new uses for Trustpilot’s innovative products and features that
align with customer business needs and goals
- Proactively Manage Customer Health
- Promptly respond to and manage pipeline, engagements, health and risk alerts through key tools, programs, and insights
- Manage and run the renewal process for a book of business consisting of 150–250 customers of all sizes that generate $1.5M in annual revenue
- Own the success of assigned customers ensuring that they meet their KPIs and realize the full value of the Trustpilot platform and services by defining short, mid and long term Trustpilot goals and creating customer success plans to realize objectives
- Reports to the Customer Success Team Manager
- Amplify the Voice of the Customer
- Proactively manage and address customer issues throughout the post-sales engagement with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction
- Share success stories
- Regularly work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, and Customer Implementation teams
- 4 year degree required
- 3-5 years Customer Success, Account Management, Relationship Management experience in a SaaS company, experience in a digital marketing environment preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn, drive engagement and revenue growth
- Strong leadership skills which inspire confidence with our customers
- Willing to own customer success and act tenaciously in driving long-term customer value
- Ambitious, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and is ready to grow with a company and keep pace with our ambitious growth targets
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 19 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, Denver, London, Copenhagen, Berlin, and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 500 employees representing 40 nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.