Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Sales Operations Specialist to join our team in Copenhagen.
The Operations Team is Trustpilot’s engine room, engaging with most of the departments in the company to ensure consistent and efficient processes. The department currently consists of 15 employees across our Copenhagen, London and New York City offices. You will be reporting into a Director who is working from the Copenhagen office.
There are two sides to this role, one side is to contribute and support the Sales Operations for the Sales Department in Europe, by carrying out sales reporting, performance analysis, driving process optimization and solving daily admin tasks.
Besides this, you will be the superuser of our subscription software, Zuora and thereby the key go-to-person for Sales Ops and Finance. You will be coordinating projects and processes between Trustpilot and Zuora.
You will be collaborating with colleagues in the Operations Team, Finance as well as your stakeholders in Sales. In this role, you will have the possibility to set a fingerprint in building the processes and help optimize the Sales Department to make it more efficient.
- Partner with the Sales Department to implement and improve new processes
- Report on results, analyze trends and suggest improvements
- Maintain and develop the sales dashboards and standard reports
- Project lead or act as a key stakeholder in projects impacting Sales and Finance
- Superuser of Zuora
- Go-to-person for Finance for questions regarding usage of Zuora
- Point of contact between Zuora and Trustpilot
- Internal coordinator between teams on enhancements to existing/new processes
- Proactively pursuing smarter ways of utilising our systems
- You enjoy a busy and dynamic working environment
- Enjoy working collaboratively with various departments across the organization
- 2 years experience in a sales operations or commercial operations role
- Organized and can juggle working on multiple different tasks at once
- Analytical mindset, passionate working with data and advanced Google skills
- Preferable experience with working with Zuora & Salesforce
- A team player & a good communicator
- Detail-oriented and very structured
- You understand processes and make use of them to support the sales representatives
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
What we have to offer
- An exciting role in an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
- Excellent location in company headquarters – centrally located in Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Sales Operations Specialist & Zuora Expert
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 82 million consumer reviews of 320,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Be a Better Trustpilot Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Trustpilot when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Legal Expert Sweden (m/f/d)